Authors note

Annyeong everyone.

I would first like to say that I do not own SHINee and any of the members.

I would also like to say that this book was taken off when my account got deactivated by an old friend; so I'm not copying another book.

I am going to write it again but will be adding some things and will make sure to have it better then the first.

This new version of 'I'll sing you my love' will have more chapters.

I have realised that there is a lot of pages so... My chapters will be like cut in half or something.

It just makes people not be like

"hurry up I want the chapter finished"

"It's too long!!"

"I'm so bored!"

"I can't bother reading it all"

"C'mon where's the unicorns-" well they wouldn't say that but you know what I mean..😋

So yeah.... I was like printing out the pages for my book because I found a way that I can write this book quicker, and I printed out like 250 pages! I didn't even know my book was that long already!!

Like flipping flip flops.

Annnnyyywayyyy..... I just want to tell you this because if you have already read this book so far and then suddenly see that there's like suddenly lots of chapters! It's just because I'm shortening the chapters.

It makes my friend (BlingBlingPanda) more happy.

Thanks everyone for supporting the old 'I'll sing you my love' and I hope you will read this one.

Anyway.. I'll let you read the first chapter---> 💜