Epilogue:

19 years later...

"Bella, your parents won't be that bad!" Kayla, Bella Stark-Barnes's best friend told her. Bella was sixteen and was the spitting image of Bucky. Dark brown hair, porcelain skin, bright blue eyes, but was still a petite girl like her mother Dani was. But that didn't mean she didn't inherit her parent's elemental and super soldier abilities, much to Dani's dismay.

"Kayla, you know who my parents are! Axel is even scared to hell to meet my mother, let alone my father. Jaxon will just be the annoying, overprotective older brother he always is." Bella disagreed. "And Axel is my first boyfriend. They didn't want me dating anyone until I was seventeen, and I'm sixteen. They grounded me when they found out I had a boyfriend at fifteen!"

"You're in grade ten, Bella. You've been dating him for over five months now. And you were fifteen when you two started dating. It's the right time to bring him home to meet your parents. No matter who they are. You promised Axel that you'd introduce him to your parents."

"I know,"

"Don't back out on him or your parents. Where and when is the dinner?"

"Tonight, and we're having it at home,"

"Okay, at home could be anywhere for you, rich bitch. Which home?" Kayla commented.

"Avengers Tower, the usual one." Bella replied.

"Oh shit." Jaxon jumped into the conversation. Bella rolled her eyes at his presence.

"What do you want, Jax?" She asked him. Jaxon, prefered to be called Jax, had just had his eighteenth birthday. He looked more like Dani, with grey eyes and dark brown hair, but like his father, he was tall. He also inherited Dani's elemental and super soldier abilities.

"He's going to meet the whole team, baby sister. Including Grandpa," He smirked at her.

"You guys promised you wouldn't!" She looked with eyes of worry.

"You're in grade ten, Axel is in grade eleven, he's an older guy, Bella." He reminded her protectively.

"You freaking dipshit! You tipped off Mom and Dad!" She shouted at her older brother. Kayla giggled a little, but Bella shot her a nasty glare that immediately shut her up.

"What? You're the youngest. I don't want my baby sister to get hurt." He excused himself.

"That doesn't mean you get to tell Mom and Dad! Now Uncle Steve and Aunt Wanda are going to be there, with Grandpa. You guys are going to scare him off!" She whined.

"Did you tell him about your powers?"

"Yes,"

"Did he freak out?"

"He was kinda weirded out by it, but he took it,"

"Then he'll be fine."

"Piss off, Jax." She flipped him off.

"See you in the parking lot, baby sister." He patted her head like a child to make her even madder, and then walked off. The bell rang to go to their last class of the day, and Kayla and Bella parted ways to those classes.

-

Bella got home that day with Jax, and went up to the penthouse where her room was. Tony has moved into his Malibu home with Pepper when he retired, and Dani and Bucky had moved to that floor with Jax and Bella afterwards. Dani and Bucky were still Avengers, but Dani chose not to go on missions as much since they had a family to think of. Bucky still did, but did less of them than before. Dani had taken over Stark Industries, as Tony hoped she would.