Chapter Fifteen, Spring Break Special Part One: We got Layed upon Arrival

A/N: Hey guys! Here's the next chapter, a little earlier than usual, because I'm on an plane with wifi. (Weird, right?) Anyways, this is the beginning of the spring break special, enjoy!

- Harper E. Pierce

Tony hadn't found out about Bucky and Dani, but he knew about the rest of Dani's six year stay with HYDRA. Just to make sure that he didn't suspect anything between her and Bucky, Dani decided to snuggle up to Steve a little more, maybe even get some media coverage on it. Tony wouldn't be too thrilled about it, but it would be better than her and Bucky together. She told Bucky about the plan, and he wasn't totally thrilled about it either, but he agreed to it, because they wanted to hide their relationship. They even told Wanda about it, who confirmed that it was a good plan.

The Avengers arrived in Hawaii the week after that. Since the Stark mansion in Hawaii was smaller, it was not equipped with a place to land the quinjet, so the Avengers had to make do with the airport. Tony had to book a special place for them to store it for the next two and a half weeks, and everyone was told to look their best for the landing. The paparazzi would definitely make an appearance.

The guys dressed in button up shirts and slacks upon arrival, which were undone a little more than usual, to show that they were on vacation. The girls were in skirts, except for Wanda who chose a dress. Tony was right about the paparazzi, they were all over them. Dani used it as an opportunity to show some affection towards Steve. She was right behind him when stepping off the plane, and she was wearing six inch heels. Not great for going on stairs.

Steve noticed this, and held her hand on the steps. What a gentleman! After getting off, she held onto his arm, and leaned her head on his shoulder. He didn't seem to mind much. The press was loving it. Next thing you know, it'd be all over the news. She could just picture the headlines, 'the Stark princess and America's Goldenboy together?' Tomorrow was going to be one hell of a day if Tony saw the papers, which Dani hoped for.

They got to the mansion, which was smaller, as it only had about five floors (there wasn't a basement), and it had six bedroom, all of them were on the top floor, and there was eight bathrooms. There was a gamesroom, a living room, a kitchen, a dining room, a bar, and one of the three giant Stark yachts was parked in Hawaii.

"So who gets which room?" Bruce asked.

"Tony and Dani have their own rooms, I guess whoever is with them gets that room. But what about the other eight of us?" Steve inquired.

"We don't even know who's with who yet, since SOMEBODY was a piss baby and didn't like Wanda's plan!" Natasha rolled her eyes at Tony. Dani let out a small giggle.

"I don't want my daughter with... a guy!" He said disgusted.

"Dad, I told you, he helps me with my nightmares! We're just friends!"

"I know, but just the thought is... bleh! You sharing a bed with one of our co-workers," He fake vomited. Everyone laughed at Tony's antics. "Fine, but I swear to god Barnes-"

"I know, Stark, I know. And I know that you already hate me." Bucky finished ignorantly. Tony nodded. Everyone went up to their rooms. Bucky dropped his bag and his coat on the floor.

"Like you could be trusted not to touch me," Dani teased. Bucky chuckled and picked her up by her waist, holding onto her lower back. She wrapped her legs around his waist, and her arms around his shoulders, as her lips crashed onto his.

-

While Bucky had jumped in the shower, Dani had finally figured out the perfect place to go for her option to Hawaii; Pearl Harbour. Bucky always mentioned that it'd his number one wish for his memories from the war to come back. He also wanted to know about his other friend's accomplishments, or what happened to them. She just wanted to confirm with Steve that it was a good idea.