Author's Update

Hello Readers!

Wow, it's been a hot minute since I've looked at this story. Endgame has happened, and the next phase of Marvel is well underway. I can't believe it's been almost four years since I finished this one. Wow.

Given that this isn't a story update, I don't expect many of you to actually read this, but I wanted to write it anyway.

In December of 2017, an extremely bored fourteen-year-old me found Wattpad while recovering from a nasty knee injury. And to fill up my spare time, I said to myself, "Hey, let's create a Wattpad account and publish a fanfiction." And holy shit, never would I have even thought that I'd be where I am today. Thanks to all of you, we're sitting at over 160,000 reads and over 3,400 votes.

I dedicate this story to you guys, the readers. You all have spent the last four years commenting, voting, reading and just supporting this short and sweet story I published right here. This account changed my life. Four years ago, if you asked me what I wanted to do with my life, I would've told you I want to study psychology. Currently, I'm a first-year university student working on getting a BFA in Screenwriting. Crazy, huh?

For those of you still reading this story, thank you. For those of you who supported me while I was writing it, thank you. For the lovely comments you all still make and the votes you leave, thank you. You guys are the reason I'm where I am today, and I can't thank you enough. You guys have my love.

If you're interested, I am currently working on a Bucky Barnes trilogy series. The first book, Promise Me, is already completed, and I am currently in the midst of writing the second book, Trust Me. There WILL be a third book coming. Below is the cover of the first book, if you so wish to start the trilogy.

 Below is the cover of the first book, if you so wish to start the trilogy

Thanks again for all of your support, readers. You guys are the best. May all your dreams somehow come true, and your favourite characters remain in good health in their respective stories. 

All the best,

- Harper E. Pierce