Chapter Nineteen: Playing with Fire

A/N: Hey guys! So the next chapter is out a little earlier than usual, and it is a little longer than the last chapter, but I hope you like it! And... AVENGERS INFINITY WAR COMES OUT ON FRIDAY! I'M SO EXCITED! (But I'm also not physically, mentally and/or emotionally prepared for this movie). See you later!

- Harper E. Pierce

Two months later...

Even after just over two years of dating, Bucky and Dani still hadn't told Tony about their relationship. In fact, Tony still had a belief that Dani and Steve were secretly hooking up, even though he had no evidence of it. Although seeing the pair in the media together and a lot of headlines were telling him differently, and he was basing all of his evidence on that.

Bucky didn't care about what he saw in the media, as he knew and trusted Dani. She'd never cheat on him. He actually agreed to her spending more time with the other Avengers when she went out, but she always left her nights free for him, girl's nights, work and the occasional team-bonding nights.

But Bucky had been getting on Dani about finally telling Tony about their relationship. Bucky had been thinking about them having a possible future together. Not for a while, but they had been together for over two years and she was now twenty-six.

Dani wasn't super happy about Bucky starting to pressure her into telling her father, but she wasn't telling him she wouldn't either. She was more... well, stalling. She was saying she would, would always tell him at the end of the day that she forgot to mention it to Tony. Bucky immediately knew was she was doing, and let her know that he knew she was stalling. And yes, she admitted that she didn't plan on actually doing it. But they both knew that they wouldn't be able to keep this a secret forever. So they decided that they should consult someone; Wanda.

"Hey Wanda," Bucky greeted his friend, Dani standing right beside him.

"You're both here?" She turned to them curiously, "Are you two fighting or something?"

"Not really, we're just disagreeing about a topic, and we wanted your advice about what we should do about it." Dani told her.

"Come around, children, tell mother Wanda of situation," Wanda joked in a British accent, beckoning the couple to the couch in the living room on the witch's floor. Dani chuckled, and sat down, Bucky following her. "So what's the issue?"

"I've been thinking that Dani and I should take our relationship to the next level. We've been together for two years,"

"But?"

"But, he also thinks we should finally Tony about us," Dani finished, but adding her thoughts to the kerfuffle, "which I think, personally, is a very bad idea. You know what he'd do."

"Actually, I think you should tell him, Dani." Wanda thought about it for a moment. Dani expression quickly switched to one of bewilderment.

"Wanda, are you joking?!" Dani griped.

"Nope. You two have been together for over two years. You can't keep this from Tony forever. And I'm guessing that you two are starting to see a future together?"

"I told you she'd take my side, Doll."

"I'm not ready," Dani excused.

"Dani, you're never going to be ready at this point. You just have to accept that," Wanda argued. "Tell him soon, and I'm not suggesting that, I'm telling you that." She finished. Dani huffed and left the room in an angered hurry.

"Where are you going?" Bucky called after her.

"Out, with Steve." Dani shouted back angrily, letting the elevator doors close.