fifteen

Back on Wakanda Thor, Rocket and Groot were busy fighting Thanos' alien army. Rocket was having fun shooting bad guys like he always does.

"Come and get some, face dogs!" he taunted. A man with a metal arm picked up Rocket and spun him around as they both shot at the aliens. "Come on! Come and get some!" The man whose name was Bucky, put Rocket back on the ground.

"How much for the gun?" Rocket asked him.

"Not for sale" Bucky replied.

"Okay, how much for the arm?" Bucky looked at Rocket for a moment before he walked away. "Oh, I'll get that arm" Meanwhile Thor was fighting alongside Groot and his old friend, Steve Rogers.

"New haircut?" Steve asked Thor.

"I noticed you copied my beard" Thor said. Groot stuck his arm through a bunch of aliens, like he once did as an adult back on Ronan's ship. "Oh, by the way. This is a friend of mine. A tree"

"I am Groot" He said, looking right at Steve.

"I am Steve Rogers"

~

Back on Titan, the fight against Thanos continued. Right now, it was Stark, Strange and Gwen fighting him. The others were knocked out and the anti-gravity got a hold of them. Peter Parker was doing his best to save them, and wrap them in webbing.

"I got you, I got you! Sorry, I can't remember any bodies names" he said. Strange was using some really cool spells against Thanos, but unfortunately he had a counter attack for all of them. The coolest had to be when Strange duplicated himself and surrounded Thanos. They all conjured up rope again and lassoed Thanos, but even that wasn't enough. The real Strange was revealed and Thanos brought Strange to him. He grasped him by the neck, and pulled off his necklace which contained the Time Stone.

"You're full of tricks wizard, but you never once used your greatest weapon" Thanos said. He crushed the necklace. "A fake" Strange was thrown to the ground. Thanos closed his fist but before he could do anything else, Gwen aimed an energy bolt at him. This made Thanos open his hand and Stark through a device onto his palm.

"You throw another moon at me, and I'm gonna lose it. And you've already made her angry enough as it is" Stark pointed to Gwen. "I mean just look at her" Her eyes were now glowing purple, and her whole body was radiating energy.

"So choose your next words widely, you purple son of a bitch!" Gwen said.

"Stark and Queen Gwendalyn of Kosmo" Thanos said.

"You know me?" Stark asked.

"I do. You're not the only one cursed with knowledge"

"My only curse is you"

"Gwen Quill, formerly known as Gwen Pierce. Queen of Kosmo and it's people. If I had know you would be such a strong fighter, I would have taken you as a baby when I first invaded your planet. Gamora and you would—" Thanos was interrupted when Stark had tiny missiles protrude from his back and fly towards Thanos. They exploded around him and for extra measure, Gwen fired a continuous blast of energy at Thanos. That is until it drained her and she fainted. Unfortunately, that didn't do any good against Thanos.

Stark was on his own now and decided to fight Thanos head on. They threw punches at each other, Thanos' obviously being the stronger one. Thanos used the power stone to send a blast at him but Stark blocked it with a shield. After that, Stark landed another punch at him, managing to leave a little cut in Thanos which bled.

"All that for a drop of blood" Thanos said. Thanos flipped Stark and started punching him, breaking through his armour. He then picked him up and threw him. Stark got up and sent beams at him, which Thanos blocked. Thanos punched him again. Stark made a blade materialize but before he could stab Thanos, the Mad Titan broke it off and stabbed Stark with it.

"You have my respect, Stark. When I'm done, half of humanity will still be alive. I hope they remember you" 

"Stop!" Strange spoke up. "Spare his life, and I will give you the stone"

"No tricks"

"Don't" Stark pleaded. Strange made the stone appear.The stone floated over to Thanos. He grabbed it and added it to his gauntlet.

"One to go" Thanos said. This time around, Peter started flying towards Thanos, firing his gun at him. This did nothing as Thanos retreated into his portal. Peter crashed to the ground, landing beside his unconscious wife.

"Not again" he said. Peter picked up Gwen and held her in his arms. "Wake up, Star-Princess. I don't want to lose you and I can't live without you" Gwen's eyes fluttered open. She placed her hand on Peter's cheek and smiled.

"You're not losing me today" she said. Peter smiled and pressed his lips to hers. When the kiss ended, Gwen looked around and noticed Thanos was missing. "Where did he go?" Stark, Strange and Peter have her the same look. "Did we lose?"

"Why would you do that?" Stark asked Strange.

"We're in the end game now" Strange said. Gwen rose to her feet and walked over to Strange. He looked up at her as she towered over him.

"Why didn't you stop me? It's my fault that he has the Time Stone. It's my fault we didn't get the gauntlet off of him in the first place" she said

"I think you know why Gwen. Remember what I told you before?" he replied. Gwen nodded in response and went back over to Peter. They both wrapped their arms around each other.

"Peter? Promise to never let go of me" Gwen asked.

"I promise"