three

"You're saying the my daughter, my four year old daughter, is going to be the one to stop Thanos?" Gwen asked. 

"Yes, your Majesty. She has the power to stop Thanos" the clairvoyant said.

"Daughter, how about you, Peter and I speak in peace? As for the others, why don't you go with Xavier? He'll take you to the dining area. I'm sure you're starving" Ophelia offered.

"Yes, and I'll take Meredith with me as well" Xavier said. Peter gave Meredith to Xavier. Everyone followed Xavier to the dining area except for Gamora and Damien. "I'm assuming you two would like to listen to what I have to say"

"It's impossible to believe that my four year old goddaughter will be the one to kill Thanos" Gamora said.

"I'm finding it hard to believe to. I mean she's just starting to develop her powers" Gwen said.

"Which ones? Her Kosmonian powers or her Celestial powers?" Ophelia said.

"Would she still even have her Celestial powers? I lost mine when..." Peter trailed off, not wanting to finish his sentence. It may have been four years since, but he still hasn't completely gotten over his father. Gwen grabbed his hand, and gently squeezed it.

"Yes, she does" the clairvoyant spoke again. "I saw her great power. The Kosmonian and Celestial powers combined create a great weapon. That's how Thanos will be defeated"

"I'm not buying it! She's my daughter and if you think I'm even going to let her anywhere near Thanos, you're dreaming!" Gwen said.

"Sister, the clairvoyant never lies. He was right about you being alive, maybe he's right about Meredith overpowering Thanos" Damien said. Gwen shook her head, and tears started staining her cheeks. 

"No, no, no. I wouldn't forgive myself if something happened to her. Clairvoyant, you wouldn't happen to have any idea where Thanos is now, would you?" she asked. The clairvoyant closed his eyes.

"I fear that he has destroyed Xandar and already has the power stone. He's headed for a ship of Asgardians. He's after the space stone" the clairvoyant said.

"Asgardians?" Peter asked.

"Kosmonians are close allies of the Asgardians. Our people have fought in battle alongside them before. Unfortunately, Asgard was destroyed. You need to get to them before Thanos does" Ophelia said.

"Then that's our next mission, and while we do that, Meredith is going to stay here on Kosmo" Gwen said.

"I cannot guarantee she will be any safer here but if that's what you want, then so be it"

"Gwen, if she stays here, then I think one of us should as well" Peter said.

"Are you volunteering?" Gamora asked.

"No, I think Kraglin should stay behind. Out of all of us, he hasn't spent as much time with Meredith. Maybe they can bond a bit more" Gwen said.

"That's fine with me. I don't think he would mind" Peter said.

"Is there anything else we need to know?" Damien asked.

"Yes there is. I suggest you have some backup for this mission. You may not like who I have chosen but I promise they won't mean you any harm" Ophelia said. Out of everyone on Kosmo, it had to be Quentin who walked up beside her. "Quentin is one of the two I have asked to help you"

"Seriously!? The guy who tried to marry my wife and then kill of us?" Peter said. 

"I mean no harm, I promise. I'm on your side this time" Quentin said. All Peter did was glare at him, and then he pulled Gwen closer to him.

"Hopefully our second backup can't be as bad as Quentin" Gwen said. Ophelia gave an apologetic look as some guards walked inside. With the guards, unfortueately was Helena. Gwen looked appalled. "Seriously!? Her!? But why!?" The guards freed Helena from her restraints and then left.

"Sister----"

"Don't you sister me! Not after what you've done to me!" 

"Gwendalyn, I promise she is not going to harm you, neither is Quentin. They want to help and they will whether you like it or not. Now follow me. I have some weapons that may come in handy" Ophelia said. They all followed her to the weapons room.