"Thanks. I feel overdressed." Clarke chuckled nervously.

"You are." Roan's tone was still blunt and sharp.

"Roan!" Octavia scolded.

Clarke's face changed from nervous to angry. She turned on her heel and walked into her bedroom, slamming the door behind her.

"Seriously?!" Octavia exclaimed.

"What? She wanted my opinion, I gave it to her." Roan shrugged.

"Roan, she's nervous! Two hours ago she wanted to cancel the date. She's scared!" Octavia said.

"Clarke doesn't get scared." Roan scoffed.

"She's not scared of the date Ro, she's scared that you won't approve. She knows you're not happy about what she did and she hates herself for it." Octavia said sadly.

"Bellamy, if you were in this situation with Octavia, what would you do?" Roan said, turning to Bellamy.

"Why do you always include me in this crap?" Bellamy groaned.

"Just answer the question."

"I wouldn't be happy. In fact I'd have probably killed Finn by now. But I wouldn't push Octavia out if she needed my help." Bellamy said.

"Look, I've known Clarke longer than any of you. I know my sister. She's fine. Doesn't matter what I say, she'll do what she wants." Roan argued.

Clarke's bedroom door opened and the room fell silent. Clarke walked into the kitchen. She'd changed her clothes and taken off her make up. Her hair was now in a ponytail and instead of the dress and heels, she wore grey joggers, a black vest and had bare feet. She didn't say a word as she walked up to the fridge, pulled out a bottle of water and walked back into her room.

"Still think she'll do what she wants?" Raven smirked.

"I hate you all." Roan rolled his eyes as he pushed himself off the stool and headed for Clarke's room.

"We love you too!" Octavia called over her shoulder.

Roan knocked on the door and waited.

"Go away"

"Clarke, open the door." Roan sighed.

"No."

"Clarke, just let me in. I will kick down the door if you don't." Roan warned. He heard a groan and the sound of footsteps followed by the sound of the lock clicking.

Roan pushed the door open and stepped into the room. Clarke sat on her bed, her phone twirling in her hands. She didn't look at Roan as he closed the door behind him and sat beside her on the bed.

"You're gonna be late for your date if you don't get ready." Roan said.

"I'm not going. I've already cancelled." Clarke said, looking at her hands.

"Why?" Roan asked.

"Because it's obviously a bad idea. You've made that pretty clear." Clarke spat.

"Since when do you listen to me?" Roan smirked.

When Clarke didn't say anything, Roan spoke again. He let out a long sigh before speaking.

"Clarke, I'm sorry about what happened out there. You did look nice. It's just, you know I'm just trying to look out for you. I'm not angry at you for sleeping with Finn. It just took me by surprise that's all." Roan said, turning to face her.

"So you don't hate me?" Clarke sniffled.

"No I don't hate you. You're a pain in the ass but you're my sister. I love you Clarke, and it doesn't matter what you do, I always will." Roan smiled.