I quickly took a picture of him with the cocktail and posted it online with as caption just some pink emoji's. I smiled as I put my phone down. Jimin started taking a sip and his eyes widened.

"It's so nice!" He said. I smiled and took a sip of my beer. I hadn't had alcohol in a long time since we'd been so busy with the tour and practicing, so it was nice finally having some. I could see Jimin enjoyed it too since he finished it quite quickly.

"That was so good oh my god." He exclaimed. I smiled at him, he looked happy, I hadn't seen him like this in a while.

"Hey, can I have another one of these?" Jimin asked a waitress, she nodded, noted something.

"Would you like anything else, sir?" The young girl asked me. I shook my head and she walked off. I raised my eyebrows and smiled at him with crossed arms.

"What?" Jimin asked, clearly amused.

"Do you think that's a good idea?" I started. "We have a flight tomorrow."

"I'll be fine." Jimin whined and reached out for my hand. I uncrossed my arms and held his hand.  The waitress came to the table and put the new drink in front of Jimin and took the old glass. Jimin clapped and went to take a picture.

I finished my beer and looked around the café. It was a small place with a few tables, it was decorated in an American kind of way, and David Bowie was softly playing in the background.

My head turned back to the table as I received a message. It was from Namjoon. Fuck. Jimin took a few sips form his drink as I opened the message.

Namjoon had sent a screenshot of the picture of Jimin with his drink on twitter.

Namjoon:

<Picture>

??????

Where are you??

You:

Hi.

Namjoon:

Yoongi answer me, where are you guys? It's 3am??

You:

We'll go back to the hotel now, don't worry.

I'll explain when we're there.

I locked my phone and put it in my pocket. I looked up and saw Jimin was grinning at me when laying on the table, resting his head on his arm.

"We have to go back." I said.

"Noooo, why?" Jimin whined.

"Namjoon is mad, he knows we're not in the hotel." I replied as I stroked his pink hair.

"Oh no, that's not good!" Jimin said. I got up and offered him my hand. He stood up and I noticed he wasn't that stable. My god how much alcohol was in his drink? I held onto his arm as I went to pay and then I walked outside, Jimin stumbeling behind him.

At first I didn't understand how Jimin could be this affected by two cocktails, he could usually handle his alcohol well, but then remembered how he hasn't eaten properly in such a long time.

"Come on." I said as I lifted Jimin up for a piggyback ride. He giggled as I lifted him up, then putting his arms around me. On the first half of the walk back, Jimin talked about random things, I grinned at his randomness when he's drunk. I didn't like the fact that he was drunk right now, but at least he feels happy for a bit.

After a while it fell silent and Jimin had put his head on my shoulder. I walked the last bit in silence with Jimin sleeping.

I walked into the hotel quietly, hoping Namjoon had already fallen asleep. But that was, unfortunately, not the case.