"D-did you..?" I didn't want to continue the sentence, as my tears rolled out. Jimin nodded.

"Do you want to show me?" I asked, now crying.

"Do you want me to?" He whispered so soft that it was barely audible.

I nodded. I wanted to see if it was real, I was still hoping it wasn't. Jimin slowly took his sweatpants off and revealed his legs. They were really thin and had way less muscle than they used to. It upset me.

He had a few lines of self harm up his thighs but not much. I sighed in relief knowing it wasn't too bad. I looked up at Jimin who looked back at me, guilt in his eyes.

"Come here", I said as I opened my arms. He slowly came to me and accepted the hug.

"Are you mad at me?" Jimin whispered as I hugged him.

"I'm not mad, Chim. I promise. I just wish I could show you how beautiful you are." I whispered back. I pulled back from the hug and gave jimin a sweet long kiss on the lips. We both just let our tears roll out as we kissed and hugged.

"Go put on something warm." I said. Jimin looked confused.

"Why?" He asked, sounding as confused as he looked.

"We're going on a walk." I said and I smiled at him. Jimin's confused expression didn't leave his face but he stood up.

"O-Okay." He said as he got some jeans and a hoodie out of the closet. I liked walks, especially later on the day when the streets are empty and there is no one interrupting.

Jimin tied the laces of his white vans and I got a bomber jacket. We walked out of the hotel room quietly, knowing that if Namjoon knew we were out he would kick our ass.

We stayed quiet until we were outside, to respect the other guests sleeping in the hotel. We weren't really allowed to go out on our own or without security but I figured it wouldn't be a problem since there's no fans out here at this time.

We walked around the empty roads to a little grass field. I laid down and motioned for jimin to join. He laid down, resting his head on my shoulder and we stayed like this.

"try to think of positive things, and look at the stars. They always make me feel better when I'm sad." I said, slightly looking over at him. The stars reflected in his eyes. I looked back up. It was a beautiful night, there weren't any clouds, and it wasn't too cold.

We stayed in this position for a bit and Jimin snuggled into me. I felt him staring at me, so I looked to the side to meet his eyes. He was slightly smiling when looking at me.

He was so beautiful. He was showing some effects from his weight being too low, but that didn't change that. I just stared at him in awe as he was illuminated by the moon perfectly. He grew uncomfortable of me staring and giggled cutely.

I gave him a peck on his lips and looked him back into his eyes.

"Let's go walk for a bit." I whispered. He nodded and got up. He seemed less dizzy after he had eaten dinner today. I just wish he wouldn't feel as bad about it as he does.

We walked closer to the city and saw some café's and bar's which were still opened. We walked past some of them until Jimin started talking.

"Oh my god that cocktail matches my hair! Can I have one?" He exclaimed like a little kid and gave me puppy eyes after asking me. I smiled at the sight.

"Sure Chim, I'm quite thirsty myself as well." I replied. We walked in and I ordered the pink cocktail and a beer. We sat down somewhere in the middle of the café. It wasn't too crowded so we could easily have a conversation.