I get attacked not once not twice but three times

I shoot my eyes open and look up at the specter in front of me. It was shaped like an old prisoner. I throw my covers off and roll under the bed. I look to my left trying to catch my breath. A cold breeze causes me to snap my head the other way. My eyes go wide staring at the ghost.

My door is kicked open and someone shoots a rifle the ghost screams and shrivels up.

"Fill this with clothes and other important things." A kid with orange hair says throwing a duffel bag at me. I start shoving things in it. Quickly grabbing my pocket watch and reaching for a picture frame.

A red circle with a star in the middle appears on the floor beneath my feet. A brunette crashes in to me, saving me.

"Seulgi, Go back to hell." A boy says splashing a bottle of water in to her face.b

"Fuck you Hyunjin." She whined as she disintegrates. Hyunjin turns towards the boy and I.

"Let's get going quickly." He grabs my hand running towards the door. I trip following him then quickly jump in the back of a black pickup. I look out the window slowly falling a sleep.

Chan's P.O.V
"HYUNJIN, JISUNG, SEUNGMIN, I.N!" I bellow loudly after talking with Woojin, and Rosé.

"We're in for it aren't we?" Jisung mumbles. I glare at him and he quickly shuts up. Minho and Changbin peak their heads in to the door.

"HELL YES YOU ARE! YOU LET A COMPLETE STRANGER IN TO THIS HOUSE! HOW DO YOU KNOW HES NOT A DEMON!" I yell completely exasperated. The boys put their heads down in shame.

"I thought are goal was to help people in need." Jisung mumbles. "What. did. you. say." I growl. Jisung freezes then continues. "He's a supernatural beacon. We have to help him."

"THAT ENDANGERS US ALL!" I yell my eyes were starting glow red but it seems Jisung was finally standing up to me and it was starting to piss me off. "What if Hanbyul hadn't taken you in all those years ago? You were half demon and a danger to all five realms."

I take a deep breath my anger levels were getting dangerously high at this point.

"CHRIS!" Rosé screams out. I turn towards her. She grabs my hand and drags me to the hanger.

"Chris calm your ass down why are you so jumpy about this?" She asks me I turn around and punch the nearest thing to me. Which happened to be one of Woojins tool boxes.

"I'm just worried that someone could get hurt again." I groan sitting down in a chair near me.

"Chris what happened back then won't ever happen again how we're you supposed to know what was going on?" Woojin tells me walking in to the room. I roll my eyes.

"Fine he can stay but you can handle training him." I spit out walking away. I storm in to my bedroom and lay down.

I walk out of my bedroom that morning having just taken a shower. I had black skinny jeans and a towel around my neck. I take a whiff of the air and walk in to the kitchen. A boy with Blonde hair turns and awkwardly walks to the table. I stare at him.

No wonder every monster in the area was drawn to him his smell is intoxicating to those of a royal blood line. He would be the most lethal weapon in the wrong persons hands. So I get to hide him from not only crazy rebels but also my mother. Great!

I sit down eating pancakes. I stand up grabbing Rosé and Woojin.

"Jisung your on dish duty." Rosé calls. Changbin laughs at him.

"Have fun drying and putting them away Bin." I yell shutting the door behind me.

"He's one of them." I groan sitting down behind my desk. I shove my head in to my hands.

"An Aura huh." Woojin says with a grin. I roll my eyes at him. "Don't get to excited the kids an angel."

"He's the best He's from Australia just like us." Rosé laughs agreeing with her husband. They look at each other lovingly. I walk out of the room before I witness Woojin Jr. being made.

I step in to the living space of the bunker. I walk over to the gym. I start punching.

Felix's P.O.V (Yes again) 
I look down after Chan leaves. "He really doesn't like me does he?" I pout.

"Not really." Jisung calls. I shrivel my nose up. "Hey Felix are you good at anything?" I look over at Changbin and Minho. I shrug. "What kind of things?" I ask.

"I don't know like fighting or shooting a gun?" I raise my eyebrow at their odd question. "I studied Taekwondo when I was younger."

Changbin gives me a grin standing to the side of the matt Minho and I stand at opposite ends. "So you want us to fight." I ask confused Changbin nods pushing me into the square a little bit more. I steady myself facing Minho. He runs at me planing to kick me I throw my forearm up blocking his kick I then proceed to kick him myself. He falls backwards on to the ground but flips over standing up.

"Your good at this Felix. Im surprised." Changbin calls. I roll my eyes. Minho runs at me then uses my shoulder as a spring board and lands behind me. I quickly do a spin kick my foot connecting with his chest. Minho falls out of the square.

"Okay so he can fight but can you Shoot?"

•••••

"What can you not do?" Jisung asks. I laugh heartily. I grab a towel wiping my forehead. I pull a fresh shirt on.

"Can one of you help me in the kitchen?" Rosé calls stepping in to the sweaty training room. I immediately volunteered. I followed the strawberry blonde in to the kitchen.

"I'm making tacos do you mind cutting the vegetables?" I quickly wash my hands then start. I made a cut accidentally slicing my finger. "Rosé I cut my finger. Where's the first aid kit?" Rosé snaps her head to me.

"WOOJIN GET CHAN OUT NOW! THEIR HERE!" She screams. I look at her confused. An inhuman roar sounds through the whole house. "MINHO, CHANGBIN GET IN THEIR."

Rosé turns towards me but not before the door is knocked down a piece of the door slams in to my heads.