31

Jungkook and Yoongi Finally made it to the hospital. Jimin had gotten there way earlier because he got a police escort.

The two worried friends rush over to the nurses counter and begin asking for Park Jimin at the same time. The nurses stared at the two boys trying to understand what they are saying.

Their both taking really fast and at the same time that it is hard to keep up with what any of them are saying.

Finally one nurse speaks up. "Um I'm sorry but can you both calm down first and when your ready one of you could start speaking"

The boys took a deep breath but Jungkook didn't feel as if he was ready to speak yet to Yoongi spoke up.

"We're here to see Park Jimin"

"Park Jimin?" A nurse asked typing in her computer, "let's see..."

Jungkook and Yoongi wait unpatiently to get Jimin's room even though the nurse wasn't taking long to find it.

"He's in room B107"

"Thank you!" Yoongi says in a rush and the two boys quickly leave to find Jimin's room.

It didn't take them long to find the room but they did get yelled at on the way.

When they got to his room they stopped in front of the door and took deep breaths to calm down.

"Here we go" Jungkook says and opens the door. They both walk in to see a sleeping Jimin.

Yoongi closed the door which caused Jimin to open his eyes and turn his head to the direction of the noise. Jimin smiles when he see's his two friends.

Yoongi moves a chair to Jimin's bed do he could sit right in front of him. Yoongi takes Jimin's hand and hangs his head down hiding his tears.

"Jimin your going to be fine, your going to be just fine" Yoongi says.

Jungkook then walks over to the seen and places his hand with Yoongi's and Jimin's. "Promise me you'll let us help you?" Jungkook stares straight into Jimin's eyes, "promise me"

Jimin doesn't say anything.

After a couple of seconds of silence Yoongi lifts his head up to look at Jimin. "We could help you. So please let us"

Jimin takes a deep breath. Jungkook and Yoongi stare at Jimin intently waiting for his answer.

"I promise" Jimin says. "I promise I'll get help. I realized that I don't want to lose you two."

Yoongi and Jungkook feel relieved as they look at Jimin with smiles on their faces. Jimin smiles back at his friends and slowly closes his eyes to get some rest.