Chapter 1

Zero's pov-
I woke up on my sleeping bag in my normal form.I looked over to see him sleeping.*Beep-Beep* the alarm clock started to sound,Travis groan as he rubbed his eyes and smacked the clock.

"Morning sir." I greeted as I got up.He sighed."You can call me Travis you know."He said as he got off his bed."Get ready Travis!"The mother yelled."I know!"Travis answered.Travis was heading to the closet as he signals me to follow.The sound of my paws are heard in his silent room.He looked back at me."You can change now."He said as he opens the door to the bathroom with my clothing.I walked in to get dressed.

I got out with my cloths on in my human form."Wait for me okay?"Travis asked.I nodded.He went in the bathroom.I looked at the mirror to see myself,White hair, blue eyes, white ears with silver piercings.I lifted my collar to see my markings that represent me as a wolf kemonomimi.The bathroom door opened to see Travis in his school uniform."Let's go."Travis said as he opens the door.We walk down stairs to see Travis's mother, she smiles to Travis but it disappears when I greet her."Greetings madam"I greeted.She didn't answer.Travis sat on the seat on the edge of the table.I stood next to him.

Travis's plate arrived before mine,he got steak with bread and a salad.I got a sandwich with juice.*Better than yesterday's meal at least...*I thought.After eating our meals,Travis got his backpack."See ya!"Travis waved."StaySafe Travis!"She waved back.We walked to the bus stop to see other four students and four different Kemonomimis,A leopard,bobcat,gecko,and hedgehog.The students were on their phones as the Kemonomimis were standing in silence.I kept my phone hidden in my zipped pocket.I remember that humans rarely beat Kemonomimis that have items that humans should have.Travis looked at me with his emerald eyes."What's wrong?"Travis whispered."Nothing sir."I answered.Travis sighed.The bus stopped in front of us,and opened the doors.

We went in and headed to the school."Come on we are going to be late!"Travis yelled as he ran through the school halls.I ran along side him."Here it is."Travis said as he started to slow down."See you later, Zero."Travis said as he went into his class room.I walked to the room right next to it that says "Kemonomimi's waiting room." I opened the door to see Kemonomimis sitting and talking to each other.I went over to a empty desk in the corner and sat there thinking.

"Hey there.."I looked over to see a cat kemonomimi."What?"I answered."Why are you so quiet?"He says with a smirk."I can be silent if I want to.."I said before I growled.Small whispers can be heard from the group of Kemonomimis.The cat Kemonomimi's left ear twitched."Don't get pissed now."he said.I sighed."What's your name?"I asked.He smirked."Slade."He answered.