rant seventy-two: amazon river

@rumblelina-

so periods suck big time obviously, why can't guys get cramps and have a constant stream of blood coming out of their d*ck? I mean, we're basically pissing blood, so why can't they too?

Anyway, I have a major hate towards blood. I can't look at an injury or open wound without feeling like puking.

And periods?! I'm sitting there in the bathroom, the smell is horrific and I'm sitting there gagging my face off because I can't stand the sight or smell and I've got the amazon river coming out of my hoo-hoo and whilst all this is happening my younger sister is banging on the toilet door demanding that I hurry up and get out (she doesn't even know what a period is that lucky little b*tch).

I'm normally a semi-normal person but when I'm on my period I feel like stuffing my face with anything deep fried whilst watching illegally downloaded movies but noooooo.

School has to be a total b*tch and demand that I come and then there's the constant fear that you're gonna leak through. OH. And did I mention how hard it is to smuggle a pad all the way to the girls bathroom? Seriously? It'd be easier to walk through airport security with a knife taped to your hand!

Whatever, I'm out. Periods suck. F*ck you, Mother Nature.