rant fifty-four: vacation from reality

@thefaultinourgames4 

Ok. So I thought I wasn't going to get my period this month. It was a week late. Well,when I woke up this morning,I went to the bathroom and there it was. It wasn't on my underwear,so that's a plus. But,I told my grandma,and she said that I have to go on vacation this week. Sh*t. I forgot about that. That's the thing about periods. They are always there at the most inconvenient times. Every time I go somewhere with my sister,I get a period. This time,we're going to stone mountain,and,get this,zip lining. I have wanted to go so bad for the past few months,and now this little unwelcome "guest". I thought we were going on vacation last week,but when we didn't I thought my period was going to wait until next month. Nope. When we went to Disney world,my period was a week early. Magic kingdom become bloody hell. When I went to bible camp,my period was a week early. I got rewarded quickest work. (And the unspoken one of most bathroom trips). Periods are the clouds on my sunny day. The kick to my puppies. The math to my lunch break. I'm going to go do some fake combat and hope my brother comes and gives me a hug. Periods,F*CK YOU! Oh look,a squirrel. A bird is chasing it. Kill the squirrel!