She held her chest for a while when all came pouring down her. She can definitely see the entirety of Corona. The ship dock. The fountain where she remembered the kingdom dance took place. The people. The stalls. She covered her mouth in shock—she knew it will come to this. Like a dream but it wasn't. It is real. She grope to the fact that she was brought back. To the life she knew from the beginning.

And that time, she feels in her soul, still, someone she deeply knew stays in her heart forever.

-

He wanted to erase all the memories in his mind. To throw the fragments away. To become a new person. A new person in a new place. Because, now, something itched inside. These memories held him back. He wanted to cry. He wanted to shout.

But none of them will make him feel better.

He was stuck in a dream loop. He rather wanted to see himself in a dream than inside a nightmarish reality.

Hiccup listened through the silence in his room. Feeling the heat from the thick furry linens at his back.

He was wasting too much time, he must be outside doing something provocative and for self-improvement. Train his dragon, Toothless. But right now, he was eaten alive by the drowning feeling within him—he wanted to shout and escape from this world.

As he close his eyes, Hiccup could see them. The golden blonde smiling and giggling with the sweetest sound he could hear. Her hair was in a pony tail and she was wearing her favorite shirt.

The white-haired man walked beside him. Having the palest skin tone ever. He was wearing a dark tuxedo with bow tie in his neck. He is handsome, he can't deny. This was Anna's birthday, he remembered.

And lastly...

The most heart wrenching of all.

Merida Dun'broch.

Merida.

Hiccup could definitely see her ocean blue eyes. The very first time he met her, this was the very first thing he saw. He was captivated. He was drowned by it. Then comes her red fiery curls. Hiccup laughed at the thought. He misses it all.

He knew, there wasn't much time before he could say everything—confess everything he deeply feels for her. That he loves her. So much. That she gave him strength to stand in his own feet. To be an awkward college boy. To be brave enough for the world. Everything.

Wherever they are, Hiccup knew, they feel the same as his. Or rather, tries to forget everything because they've parted each different paths and destinations. It will take another lifetime before they can see each other again.

Now...

Hiccup wishes he could see everyone in his sleep. Only in his dream.

He will be happy about it.

Fighting over his thoughts, he stood up and brushed his hair. The leathery armor he wore felt heavy and bulky in his skin.

Hiccup stepped outside and the sunlight pierced his eyes once he glanced over Berk. Numbers of dragons were already taking morning exercise. The kingdom was much noisy and alive. It smelt of wood and leather and meat.

He walked for a couple of minutes.

And stopped within the trails.

His eyes reached the horizon.

He could see someone—blonde hair, athletic figure, leathery armor. Hiccup can only see her back but he knew her already, even though not seeing her face.