19 : THE UNEXPECTED GUEST

The two-story establishment, destined a few blocks from the university, gleamed with pouring delight and applause. The window glass panes were cleanly swept making anyone to visibly see the vibrant yet calm environment inside—wooden tables with napkins and menus at the center, waiters waiting in line as group of people heading into the certain restaurant. A large lettering blazed in red light atop the building, showing 'Sentralen', the restaurant name.

The night is young. The air smelled roasted meat and boiled creamed soup. The place is full packed but not crowded. The guests entered by two's or three's.

And at the far corner, where two long tables collided in to one, a group of students dine in to definitely add deeper meaning of 'fun'.

Kristoff swallowed a mouthful of steak.

He cleared his throat.

"You're saying, you have three brothers? As in triplets?"

Merida, seating across with Rapunzel beside her, nodded as her red curly hair bounces every time her head moves. She sipped from a gold glass of iced tea.

"Yeah." She nodded and cocked a grin. "You have a problem with that lass?"

"Nono. Absolutely not!"

Kristoff almost choke in his own saliva. He was just too damn curious knowing she had brothers, three of them. Kristoff, at the very first time seeing her and basing physically, he would know Merida had older brother or such.

"I mean..." He continued. Pointing his forefinger in circles.

"Do they also inherit that same red orange curly hair of yours?"

The other members of the group frowned at the sudden raise of question. Dumbfounded of hearing an obvious question. Well, yes, precisely—they will inherit the same physical structures from the DNA of both parents, except, for the most powerful one.

Jack coughed out and covered his mouth with his hands. He groaned.

"You're drunk, Kristoff!" He teased and chuckled.

Hiccup snorted, shot a quick look at the man and back at Kristoff. He passed through bottles of beer in front of them—two to three and counting. Hiccup isn't into drinking and so as Jack, but he could tolerate minimal amounts.

"Yeah. I hope so. Look at these." Hiccup pressed and laughed.

"I am not!" Kristoff disagreed. "Why do the both of you, always pressing the pressure into me? Huh? What have I done wrong?"

Jack stifled a loud laugh. His right hand—specifically, where his knuckles are, were covered with bandage. Upon moving his digitals, he would completely rely to his left hand, doing most of the work as of today.

Yesterday happened in a heartbeat. His mood skyrocketed from quiet and unmoving teenager to blasting loud and alive man, eating in a restaurant together with his colleague. And the bracelet... were pocketed in his pants.

Jack smiled widely.

"Nothing. Absolutely nothing!"

Merida planted the empty glass onto the table, making a concrete briefly loud tap. She grinned mischievously. She is quite familiar to the question shot back at her, she is used of hearing it back at Scotland—especially, the time her three suitors came up to know her firstly.