14 : THE PARTY

The time had come. Almost everyone—whoever received an invitation from Anna Arendelle, had prepared a day before the main event of the semester, the perfect suits and gowns that should be worn, jewelries and watches, one's hairstyles that matches their comfort, and last but not the least, their presence during the occasion.

Indeed, all the people waited for it to come.

Hiccup opened his eyes—staring directly at the mirror that measures half of his upper limb. His orbs are painted in perfect green. His almond hair was neatly combed.

Hiccup stretched the bow tie clamped around his neck, his hands moved it a little at the right side—then back to the left. He pulled his suit and straighten his shoulders, dust it off using the back of his hand for the last time.

He stared at his wristwatch—7:40 P.M. Twenty more minutes.

He swiftly dragged his phone inside one of the pockets of his pants with the key and card with the gift at his hands, closed the lights in the apartment which left the vicinity in pure darkness, opened the door and let himself slid outside.

Hiccup pulled the doorknob—listened as it closes behind his back before landing his stare in front, at the opposing door of the other apartment.

A man stood tall with his one hand in his pocket and the other holding a familiar box, his head remains down—like waiting impatiently in vain.

Jack gaped his neck upwards once a blurry movement came pass within his peripheral vision, staring at the young man—

Until a satisfied smirk creeps in his thin pale lips.

"Woah." Jack was left in awe, his feet advanced a step, nearing Hiccup.

"Look at you!"

"Look who's talking." Hiccup answered back. "You look cool in your suit."

Jack lend his arms around Hiccup's shoulder and dragged each other.

"Well, that is what the power of Frost can do." Jack nudged. "Now come on, Kristoff is waiting down stairs. Surely, we don't want to miss the whole party."

The two rode the elevator and arrived at the lobby shortly with less than minute span of time. They opened the door and was welcomed by a car—a black fortuner parked feet away the building, endlessly shining at every corners and knowingly, had been into a car wash this morning.

The window pane sled down slowly, revealing a handsome blonde man with a suit that molds his muscly tone and a bow tie placed at the center of his collar.

"Guys, hop in!"

Hiccup and Jack hurriedly scoffed off, opened the door at the back seat and welcomed themselves in.

The inside of the car smelled leathery. All the windows are closed but the still city lights peered over them. No one had sat in front for a large box had idly taken the place, with yellow glittering ribbon tied around, it almost took all the space... unknowingly, beside the present, lies a brown well-wiped guitar lying horizontally, enough to be handled comfortably by Kristoff's stature and size. It has been his favorite musical instrument ever since and to wonder why is he going to need it this very night.

"You look very manly." Jack started as the machine growled to life while Kristoff takes the wheel.

"You too. You both are." Kristoff stopped. "Well, thank you."

"How is it going?" Hiccup asked.