20 : THE 8th

It is the last day before the weekend comes into a rush and the sun scorched brightly for everyone to see—as its rays spreads through like pouring rain onto the dry hot cement. The parameters of the university began to crowd as students headed outside for fresh air.

The group were taking a walk, taking up a good two-hour vacancy after their subject in history. Freshening their minds after what happened last night; to Jack and Rapunzel.

No one, neither of the two had spoken a word or dared to explain their side. And also, no one from the group had seen what happened between them which made it more difficult to crack up and extract answers. The most bewildering scenario is that, Jack and Rapunzel hadn't been talking to each other... ever since.

Hiccup's mouth twitched.

"What do you think 'really' happened?" He asked.

The red head moved along with him. Her hair is not clipped nor fixed in a bun. It almost touches his bare arm, as they walked inches apart, rhythm to rhythm.

"I don't know." Merida confessed. "I tried to contact Rapunzel last night but she's not answering."

She crunched her nose.

"I even asked her multiple questions, but for Pete's sake, she would just smile at me and shows a 'never mind. I'm okay' face." Merida glanced back at him. Hiccup sensed it. "Ya know what I mean?"

All of them were grouped into two's, coincidentally. Anna and Kristoff and Jack and Elsa at the farther back. Hiccup were quite bewildered of what happened, Jack and Rapunzel are the types of people that are too kind and not suspicious when it comes to fighting over simple matter. They are the kind of persons that would initiate peace between the four of them.

This isn't just right.

Something is off, Hiccup knows.

"Yeah. The same thing with me," He said. Merida and him exchanged stares.

"I tried to talk it over with him... in his apartment. He opened the door as I knock and he just gave a poker face, pleading me to leave him alone for a while. They sound pretty much alike."

Merida smiled and nodded.

"And look at him." Hiccup nudged his lips in front, pointing at the farthest direction, where their voices cannot reach the pair nor their ears.

"He pretty looks the same in the picture we saw."

Merida and Hiccup stared over, watching a freshly-face man in a gray shirt with his almond hair properly combed. Wearing a black leather jacket over his clothing. He is a lot taller and muscly like Kristoff's.

Eugene had decided to at least accompany Rapunzel for the certain time, before he could go back to Germany again. He just wanted to spend his one-week vacation worthwhile. The thing is, Eugene even came up to her parents—Arianna and Frederick to ask Rapunzel's address and location. During her leave, Eugene hadn't heard anything from her. Call or texts. Messages from any social media accounts or any returned explanations And he knew, something is not right. Which leads him here in the first place.

Merida snorted.

"Yeah. That lass didn't even introduced himself or said his name for us to know. And to think of it, he would just snatch Punzie away without even saying a thing."

"Of course, its their so called 'reunion'. Give him time. He will, eventually." Hiccup strike back with a cocky smile, competing to the red head.