5 : UNIVERSITY OF NORWAY

The electrifying Norwegian wind sipped through everyone's skin, sending chills to the tip of their fingers, white mist escaping their pale lips. The city in slumber started to become livelier than it seems. The sun shown its gleaming light, spreading warmth that soothes the coldness. A magnificent city... a beautiful place to live in.

A young man stood tall within the sidewalk; with his pale yet perfect complexion, he stood out upon the crowd. With a neat and lean physique, he quite has an athletic and fit body structure. Blue striking eyes. Thin nose. A smile that shows his pearl teeth. And what it made it truly absurd, his hair... his hair, like a freshly fallen snow.

Innocent.

Cold.

The man payed a glance at his watch, his mouth gaped-

"Oh." He groaned. "No, no, no."

Before even anyone can notice, he rapidly scoffed off and crossed the pedestrian lane that had flashed green; traveling to the other side of the road. He sharply turned on his right, entering directly a narrow path until he reached the end. Walking. Walking. He can feel the weight from his back. Achy. Stiff. He woken up in the wrong side of the bed this morning.

The man turned to a right curve and another pedestrian lane showed. He constantly crossed the path, reaching the other side which marvelous man-made buildings can be seen. Different from ordinary ones, too unique and fascinating.

He hurriedly went inside the parameters, students in groups, talking and chatting about matters. Gigantic towering buildings, like that of Romanian era, it covered the entire land. Shade of white and smooth colors gently pricks the eye of anyone who could see it. With square rock flooring in different varieties of design, it completely showed off the etiquette and high standards of the university.

He trampled inside the main lobby and hundreds of the population stood before his very eyes.

Ah.

University of Norway.

He continued and made his way out of the crowd, he could feel plenty of eyes on him but didn't have the urge to look back. He didn't have the time. He took up the grandiose staircase, his feet stumbling through the marbled tiles, never minding using the elevator. Passing through the hallway, he directly went to the stack of metal lockers, his in the middle portion. His hands scrolled in numbers.

Click.

It opened.

He retrieved some of his college book that he will be using in the start of the day, pen and papers to jot down notes. He stopped. Whispers lingering through his eardrum. Different tones... voices. His gaze swiped left and saw a group of five students, feeding up to morning stories.

Tss.

He closed the locker, nearly startling anyone around him.

Gossips.

He breeze walked, finally arriving at a room, near the far end of the hallway. His gaze traveled to the four corners. The class will be nearly completed, some students will be late at the moment, but not him. Not this day. He voluntarily sat on the left end row where he is obviously assigned.

Before even having the time to register everything, he glanced beside and-

"Good Morning." Hans greeted in a wide smile. "Frost." Nearing his way.

Jack didn't answered in his first attempt, busily fixing his things up. Until it took minutes before he can finally strike back.

He chuckled.