AUTHOR'S NOTE

As what I promised, here I am again!

* MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!*

So, three months had passed after I've finished my first published book- Rise of the Brave Tangled Dragons (THE BIG FOUR), maybe some of you had read it and others don't. And thank you for the votes, reads and followers! I am very well appreciative of your just actions.

I am proud to present that I will be officially publishing the prologue and introductory part of my second book, a sequel/part 2 of the first book (A New World - THE BIG FOUR 2). It will focus unto the modern era compared to what the 4 characters had been before. It will identify and will slowly molds friendship, family and love. (if there is XD) It will be a lot more defined and improved compared to the first one, actually.

I had been practicing my writing skills and improving my vocabularies to different varieties of words and I wish, I will apply it successfully unto every reader's satisfaction. As a confession and honest statement, I'll be changing my own tactics in writing, instead of using First Person's Point of View, I'll be shifting to Third Person's Point of View. Gaaah, sorry about that but I think I find it very convenient and a whole lot easy to express my emotions towards the characters. Let's give it a shot, shall we? XD

And it includes Jackunzel, Mericcup, Felsa and Kristanna.

And, I am actually a Lokane shipper (Loki and Jane Foster) I started shipping them this year and I had been thinking if I'll be publishing a story about them next year but this focuses more on Modern era AU.  Not the typical Asgard-Midgard thingy. Just to keep you in touch :) Maybe, I'll be trumping to other Lokane shippers out there! 

Lastly, you can freely give comments about these changes or about this note. or any suggestions, maybe. :) Kekeke.

THANK YOU. LOTS OF LOVE.

Published: 12/25/17