s i x t y f i v e

Mature. Sexual content.

-Draco Malfoy-

"Baby!!" Hermione shouts through the beach house. My head snaps up as her angelic voice runs about and she comes running into the parlor.

"Hmm?" I hum as she skips over to me and sits on my lap.

Instantly I know somethings going on, shes up to something...or she wants something.

"I gotta game we can play." She nuzzles her nose against mine and I raise an eyebrow at her. "It's he 'no hands kissing challenge'!" She says excitedly and I groan.

"No" I say. If we're kissing, I'm touching her.

"Pwease" she begs and nuzzles her nose against mine again.

"No, babe that's stupid."

She pouts and crosses her arms over her chest, looking at me with her big doe eyes.

"Pwease, do it for me if you love me." Hermione mumbles and starts to mess with my top button on my white button up.

I growl at her innocent look and playful movements.

She smiles innocently at me and I grab her waist, pulling her closer to me so our chests are against each other's.

"If I do it. You owe me. If." I say sternly and she giggles.

"Ok! Now common!" She hops off my lap and grabs my hands, attempting to pull me off the couch.

I lazily stand up off of the couch and she drags me out of the parlor and out to our back deck that has a view of the ocean and setting sun.

Her phone is already set up on the glass table so there is a perfect view of us in front of the ocean.

I chuckle at this and she pouts.

"What. It's for Instagram, it has to be cute." She says and aligns us with the camera.

She taps the button and it starts to count down from five. She rushes back into her spot and I wink at her just as the video starts.

I slowly lean in and press my lips softly against hers, knowing that if it wasn't soft I'd get to carried away and she wouldn't be able to post the video because it wouldn't be appropriate content.

Our lips move together in sync as I hold my hands behind my back. Hermione presses her lips against mine harder and I growl through the kiss, making her giggle into it, only slightly breaking the kiss from the corner of our mouths.

I suck on her bottom lip through the kiss and she moans into my mouth, making me smirk.

Our lips continue to work with each other's for a few more seconds in peace before hermione groans into the kiss and grabs my waist band, pulling me closer to her.

I chuckle, breaking the kiss slightly before placing my hands on her ass and also pulling her closer to me. I connect our lips again and instantly slip my tongue into her mouth, exploring every inch of it.

I squeeze her ass lightly and a moan escapes her mouth. I move my hands to her waist and start to move her out of the frame so the video doesn't go past PG13.

I push her against the wall of the house and place my hands under her tight tank top. I message her skin and starts to kiss down her jaw line and neck. A strangled moan escapes her lips and her hands move to the front of my shirt.

Hermione stars to unbutton my white button up, stumbling with the buttons slightly.

I pull away from her, pulling her tank top over her head. She gasps and looks over to the table where her phone is still recording. She pushes me off of her, making me growl at her.

She stops the recording before turning back to me. I rush towards her and grab her waist, backing her up to the porch furniture.

I lay her down onto the floral couch and hover above her, our lips just barely touching.

"Dick" she mumbles before wrapping her fingers into my hair and pushing my head down ever so slightly to touch her lips. I smirk and continue to move my lips with hers.

She moves her legs to wrap around my waist, making a growl get stuck in my throat. Little minx.

I nip her bottom lip, causing her to break the kiss in a pout.

I wink at her and climb off of her after taking her legs off from around me.

"Dra-"

"Shhh" I hush her and grab her hands, pulling off the chair with ease.

I lead her back to our bedroom and push her back onto the bed.

"I believe you owe me now."

-The next Day- Hermione Granger-

I peak open my eyes, annoyed that the sun is already up. I bury my head deeper into Draco's warm bare chest.

Stupid sun. Why can't you let me sleep in longer. Now Draco will have to deal with a grumpy Hermione. Haha. It's actually his fault too, he's the one that kept me up until four in the morning with his little games because he's hornier then a fourteen year old on viagra who is watching porn.

Draco grunts as I pull my leg up, brushing against his man hood. I giggle and kiss his peck.

"Do you want me to screw you again babe" he mutters and takes a hand full of my ass.

I bring my hips to Dracos, causing him to stiffen.

"I dunno, do I" I tease him. Draco growls and grabs my leg, throwing it to the side so he can go between them.

I wince as he throws my leg to the side, causing a sudden pain in my core.

"You sore baby" he chuckles, kissing the top of my right breast.

I whine and he licks along my collar bone.

"I love you so much baby" Draco murmurs against my skin, causing my hips to buck forward into his. "But you are a definite minx"

I laugh and kiss his soft plump lips with ease. I could kiss these lips forever, and I plan to kiss these lips until the day I die.

I have never loved anyone more then I love Draco and I can't imagine a life without him. Draco is my life, he is my reason for breathing a living. He's my everything.

My thoughts are cut off as Draco's long, thick member slides into me, causing my body to stiffen slightly, the pain and pleaser mixing together.

Draco pulls out half way before thrusting back in, causing a moan to escape my lips.

I grab onto Draco's shoulders, screwing my eyes shut.

"Baby I've barely started" Draco mutters and rolls his hips. I bite my bottom lip and scratch at his back slightly.

With one more kiss to my forehead Draco starts to pound into me. With every thrust, screams and moans of pleasure would escape my lips, only encouraging him.

After about an hour of bliss Draco settles down next to me and kisses my temple.

I close my eyes and lay my head on his chest.

"Thought I was tired earlier. Even more now." I mumble.