t w e n t y t w o

-Draco Malfoy-

It happened again, she threw up again this morning. I mean, I know the shot wasn't going to make her better right away but they told me that she should stop throwing up.

I shrug it off as I walk up behind her, bringing my arms around her waist. She is standing on the third floor balcony that branches off of my bedroom.

"Whatcha thinking about?" I coo as I start to sway our bodies from side to side.

She sighs quietly as I do this and places her hands on mine.

"Nothing really"

"Are you feeling better?"

"M" she shrugs and lays her head back into my chest. "I guess"

I breath in her scent that smells like strawberries and lavender. I kiss her neck softly as I move my hands so I can hold her hips against me.

A soft moan escapes her lips as the sound of her hands griping the metal balcony bars ring around us.

-A couple days later- Hermiones POV-

I've gotten better since we visited the hospital. I'm now back at home, getting ready for school. The first semester is online and the second is at the university. It's closed for repairs right now or I would be at the university right now.

"Hey Hermione?" Pansy says with a tone that indicates she's up to something. 

I sigh with a smile and turn to her. "What are you planning?"

"What do you mean?" She shrugs innocently and gives me big puppy eyes.

"You have that ring to your voice. And that means you're planning something. Now spill" I point at her and she giggles.

"This is why you're my best friend" I roll my eyes and nod. "Ok! So I got this plan to prank Harry and I think you should do it to Draco to!"

My eyes widen at what she's thinking and she shakes her head.

"It's nothing...too bad" Pansy hesitates and I groan.

"What is it?"

"Ok, so I saw it on YouTube and it's called like the hickey prank." She explains the first part before taking a deep breath. "But the thing is, we have to somehow get them without cheating on our boyfriends."

"And how do you plan to do that?"

"Well, there are a couple of options. 1-we could give them to each other" I scrunch my nose at this and she laughs. "That's what I thought your reaction would be. The second one is we could use like the hose part of the vacuum to give them to us or I heard that we could use makeup but I don't know how effective that will be"

"Vacuum" I plainly say and stand up to get it.

"Wait your actually going to do it?!"

I shrug with a mischievous grin, "Why not?"

-Later that day-

I stare at myself in the mirror, half naked. I see the self made hickeys that scatter my body. A few on my neck, collar bone and the top of my breasts then some along my stomach.

Draco invited me over a couple of minutes ago to his house. I said yes, but hesitantly. I don't know if I want to do the prank now.

I can just imagine how he will take it... and I don't want to hurt him. He's super protective already and I just don't want to make him mad, or sad, or really anything that's bad. If that makes any sense at all.