f o u r t e e n

-Hermione Granger-

Me and Draco walk hand in hand into the church as Char is in Xander's arms, he head on his shoulder.

I stop in front of the doors, not wanting to go in. I don't want to see these people again, I don't care that my grandma is dead. I don't care about any of them.

They don't deserve to be cared for. They can call me a disappointment all they want, but my sister, at her bloody funeral...

Now that's just next level...

I start to cry at the memories that are finally hitting me again.

I was balling already when I had heard what my grandma, aunts and uncles were talking about.

'Dumb fucker for killing herself' one of my uncles said.

'Oh well, it's not like we cared for her' my grandma said next.

'Good riddance' one of my aunts said. 

'Good for nothing slut' my grandma said next.

Before I know it Draco is hugging me into his chest and I'm sobbing loudly while breathing in his sweet scent.

"I've got you baby.." He coos as he comforts me and runs his hand through my hair. "We can leave" he offers and I shake my head.

"I have to be here..it's expected of me." I say and wipe my cheeks and under my eyes after stepping away from Draco. "I have to go...I don't want to, but I have to. I don't know why I'm even here"

"You'd feel guilty if you didn't?" He asks me, stepping  towards me again so he an hold me in his arms again.

"No" I bite back with bitterness. I wouldn't feel guilty. "I want to be here so I can gloat at her death, Draco. I've been waiting for this to happen, because now she can rot in hell like I wanted her to do." My lips turn into sneer and Draco looks kind of taken back by my expression.

"Ok..." he started and grabs my hands. "Ok, we can go then"

I nod and let go of one of his hands so we can stand side by side with our hands clasped together.

We walk into the church and everyone looks at us. I move closer to Draco and he carefully looks down at me. We walk just a little bit into the sanctuary and sit in the back row with my Brother and niece.

"You ok Sis?" My brother leans over to whisper to me. Everyone is still looking and I just place a stony expression on my face.

"Doing great" I reply sarcastically.

I give everyone who is looking at me a death stare and Draco's arm goes around me, pulling me closer to him.

"Calm down" He whispers to me as everyone turns away.

I look up at him and answer snakily. "Don't tell me what to do."

Draco quietly growls at me and his hold on me gets tighten.

"Say that again baby girl" he whisper into my ear.

I continue to glare at nothing in particular with my red eyes.

"Don't make me" I snap at him as the service starts.

Draco shuts up for the service, every now and then glancing at me as I stare at my feet.

Then it gets to the memory part, half of the people here go up and say all the good fucking memories they hand with her.

Way to go, you guys passed her test. So she wasn't a bitch to you.