n i n e

-Hermione Granger- The next day-

"Darling! Honey! Baby girl! Stop your pouting!" Theo try's to cheer me up as I lay in bed with dried tears on my cheeks.

"Stop" I say with a broken voice. "That's not going to make it better"

"Well, scoot over" he taps my butt and I roll over to the other side of my bed so he can sit next to me. Theo climbs into bed and sits criss-crossed. "Now tell me the story again, but clearer since you aren't crying now and we are in person"

So I do, I tell him everything that happened the two days I was with Draco. The good and the bad, and the worst.

"Well...." Theo sighs and actually lays down instead of sitting against the head bored. "Are you in love?"

I huff and turn to face him. "Does it look like I'm in love"

"Well..."

"Theo! I'm not in love with Draco whom I have known for what? Two weeks now?"

"Hey" he brushes my hair from out of my face and sighs. "Love comes and goes. You do look like someone who has defiantly had their heart broken, now if your In love, that's fine. And if your not, that's also fine. Love doesn't have a time to when it comes and goes. It just happens"

I roll to completely face my best friend and he frowns at how broken I look, and I know it too.

"I don't know Theo...I don't know what to do... if we are fuck buddies then we will have sex and then he will go out with other girls. We will completely ignore each other out in public, then in a few hours have sex! I'm not ok with that!" I huff as my face heats up again.

"And if you become girlfriend and boyfriend?"

"Well then I will be the only one with feelings. Because he can't feel. So I will be the only one working for this relationship! Plus..." I sigh and my eyes start to get watery at the realization. "We fight to much to ever work out"

"Hell no!" Theo scolds me and sits up in my bed again. "Don't say that! You guys only fight because you feel deeply and he doesn't feel! Once you get him to feel everything will be fine! I promise! Don't give up on this because I knew him before he became emotionless, you two will be perfect together!"

I sit up in bed myself and look at him. "What if he wants to see me... what do I do"

"I don't know hon, that's not my call..." Theo says softly. His phone starts to ring and he looks at me apologetically, pulling it off he bedside table.

"Sebastian! I'm with a heart broken Hermione right now! Can this wait?!"

I hear a muffled response on the other side of the phone and Theo nods with a smile. "Draco Malfoy"

Again and muffled response.

Then the call is ended.

"Seba is coming over with ice cream and punching pillows, we will be your therapists for today babe"

I laugh and hug Theo.

"I could never ask for a better best friend, I love you Theo"

"I love you too Darling"