t h i r t y s e v e n

-Draco Malfoy-

I slam the front door shut and follow the sound of voices and loud music into the kitchen. I thought only Pansy was coming over.

I walk in and see two guys, one I recognize as Theo and two girls. Hermione and Pansy.

"Draco!" Hermione squeals and jumps off the counter and runs to me. She runs into my arms and securely hug her while keeping my eyes on the other three who are staring at me.

"You were gone longer then an hour"

"I know" I say and kiss the top of her head. "I'm sorry"

"It's ok, they kept me company" Her voice is muffled by my shirt and I pull away.

"Hey can we go talk... it's important" I say and give her a look that entails that it's about the mafia.

"Oh yeah!" She says in an all too cheery voice.

I grab her hand and lead her into the far corner of the living room.

"What's wrong?" She whispers and continues to hold both of my hands.

"They want me to take the oath" I whisper back to her while hanging my head low.

"What?!" Hermione whisper shouts and pulls on my hands. "Tell them no! Say you can't!"

"I've tried Hermione!" I say a little too loudly but bring my tone down. "I've tried but I can't. They know about you and the babies and they're using you as leverage..." I say quieter then intended.

"Whyd you tell them, I thought you didn't want them to know."

"Because you wanted me to. So I did. But now they're using you against me. They said that if I don't take the oath by next week they are going to kill you and the babies." I try to make her understand. I see her eyes glisten with tears and I pull her back into my chest.

"Just don't change please. Stay the loving and caring person you are. Please just do that, Promise me you'll do that. " she begs me while tugging and holding onto my black long sleeve tightly.

"I promise"

-The next day- Hermione Granger-

I groan and slump out of bed, ready to go down stairs.

"Where are you going?" Draco asks. I furrow my eyebrows as I turn around to see him wide awake and sitting up in bed.

"I thought you were asleep" I yawn and stand in the door way.

It's still dark outside but I can't sleep so I decided to go get something to eat.

"No I'm awake. Come back to bed" Draco pats the bed next to him and I huff, slugging myself back over to our bed.

Once I climb onto the bed Draco pulls me into his lap and kisses me passionately. He holds me in place by keeping a firm grip on my bare waist.

One of his hands place them self on my stomach and I smile into the kiss.

I started to grow a little baby bump. I thought it was early but then realized it's not one baby. It's three so I'm going to get huge.

Draco lays me down on the bed, not breaking our kiss. I wrap my legs around his torso and pull it down closer to me.

We break the kiss and air floods back into my lungs. I feel Draco place open mouthed kisses along my neck before finding my sweet spot and sucking on it.

"I love you" Draco mumbles after a few minutes of sucking on my neck and giving me hickeys.

"I love you too"

I snuggle back onto his chest and fall asleep within minutes.

I wake I think and hour and a half later and find myself alone in Dracos bed.

I stumble out of it and look around the room. Everything is put together, his clothes that were on the floor are in the laundry basket and so are mine. The bed is made, or at least the side I wasn't on is and the lights are off and the curtains are cracked for just a little sun light.

I walk my way around the hallways and down stairs where I hear Draco on a call.

"I'm going to have a family to take care of" Draco grits and I hear his fist hit something, the table probably. "I can't be your bloody hit man! Have LaRue do it!- I don't care if he has a family reunion! I actually have a family!- Well he doesn't have one that talks to him anymore!"

I walk into the kitchen and Draco glances at me with a worried expression as I frown and keep my head low. I knew from the begging that he shouldn't have gotten this deep into the mafia. I tried to warn him but he didn't listen... now they're trying to make him their personal hit man.

They continue to talk but I block out the conversation, not wanting to hear it.

I pour myself a cup of OJ and put in two toaster strudels.

Yes, I'm an actual kid.

"-someone else" Draco says and walks up to me.

"What?"

"They're getting someone else. He took pity because he knows what it's like to just want to protect your family." I nod and hug him tightly.

"I wish you didn't get in this deep" I mumble into his chest.

"I know baby... but there's nothing I can do about it now... not anymore"