f i f t y o n e

-Hermione Granger-

I take another drink of my coffee as my phone rings, a random number lighting up on my phone.

I pick it up and answer it while holding eye contact with Draco.

"Hello?" I say.

"Hello Miss. Granger, it's Doctor Lacrosse and I'm calling to inform you that you and your significant other are free to have sexual intercourse again. We currently aren't sending out letters anymore, since this is a more efficient way."

"Oh, Thank you Doctor Lacrosse." I smile and Draco furrows his eyebrows.

"Just doing my job Miss, have a great day."

"You too Sir" I answer and the phone call ends.

"What was that about?" Draco asks as he takes a quick drink of his coffee.

"Guess what were aloud to do again" I smirk and his eyes glint and his lips turn up into a smirk.

-A few hours later-

I giggle as I cuddle up to Draco, feeling exhausted again.

He places a kiss on my slightly damp forehead and smooths my hair back.

"God I love you" Draco growls and I smile. "You're just so perfect in every way"

"Even with the baby fat" I laugh
My stomach is going back to normal, but slowly.

"Oh shut up, you are not fat. Your so damn skinny" Draco says and buries his head into my hair.

I sigh and cuddle closer to Draco. I missed this so much. We couldn't do much without Draco stoping because he would get too carried away. I swear he's a living horn bag. If that makes sense, which it probably doesn't.

I feel something harden against my leg again and I laugh.

"Oh fuck me" I mumble, knowing In won't be able to walk soon.

"Oh I'm about to"

-The next day-

I squeal as Draco tickles me mercilessly as I'm trying to get cereal.

It may be 5 o'clock, but I want cereal.

"Stop it bitch" I cuss loudly and hear him laugh louder behind me. He slings me over his shoulder and I groan as he runs out of the kitchen and up the stairs. I qiggle on his shoulders and fall of when I accidentally kick the side of his face.

"Damn" he groans and rubs his head. I hold back my growing laughter and place a hand over my mouth as I help myself up.

"Sorry" I giggle and run back down stairs.

I want cereal.

"Hermioneeee"

"No I want cereal!" I scream and grab the honey but Cheerios that Draco bought for me he. I grin and pour it into a bowl. "DRACO YOUR OUT OF MILK" I scream louder.

My plans are foiled.

"Oops?" Draco says as he walks back into the kitchen. I turn around and face him, a scowl on my face.

"Boi I wanted cereal. The fuck is this" I say pointing to the empty milk carton.

"An empty milk carton"

"Don't be a smart ass" I say, amusement laced in my tone as he grins at me.

"I like your ass" Draco grins boyishly

"That irrelevant" I say, pointing to him.

"You'd be irrelevant if it wasn't for me" He chuckles and makes his way to me but I start to back away and my plans are foiled again bc the counter is in my way.

"That's true." I give him that and he smiles.

Draco laughs and shakes his head before pressing a soft kiss to my lips. His hands rest on the counter on either side of me, trapping me. His knee rests between my legs and my hands hold onto the side of his shirt.

Draco slowly pulls away, his lips hovering on mine for a few seconds.

I bring my arms around him completely and hug myself to him.

He wraps his arms around me and leans his head on top of me.

"Do you still want to live with me?" Draco asks in a whisper.

I stay quiet for a second and nuzzle my head into his chest.

"What do you want?"

"I want you here, with me."

"What is we break up?" I ask, thinking about the possibilities.

"Don't say that" he says and squeezes my sides lightly. "We aren't going to break up if it's up to me. You're the first person I have cared about in years. There's no way in hell I'm letting you leave."

I smile into his chest and pull out of the hug to face him.

"So Yes I want you to live with me, Hermione"

"So we should probably get moving on the moving again?" I ask and he nods, laughing a little bit.

"We can do that tomorrow. Tonight let's go out. I know someone who's throwing a party, he's my friend"

"Oh my god, you have a friend" I gasp and he scowls at me.

"Hardy har har."

I laugh and he leads me up stairs.

I guess we're going out.