f i f t y e i g h t

Mature Chapter! *Daddy Kink*

-Draco Malfoy-

I walk back into my house and instantly Hermione attacks me with hugs and kisses.

"I missssed you" she pouts as I chuckle and hug her back.

"I was only gone for an hour and a half"

"Mmm" she mumbles into my neck, tugging at my front jean pockets and I smirk, grabbing her waist.

"Is that what you want?" I ask as I mess with the waist band on her black leggings.

She smiles shyly and I groan as I look over her body. She's wearing black leggings that fit her ass and thighs nicely and a shirt that seems to be one of mine, making me growl. I pick her up with ease, her body being nothing but as light weight as a feather.

She straddles my waist and I press a light kiss to her lips, savoring the taste. I've missed these lips so much...

I carry her up stairs as my lips attack her neck with kisses and nips. Moans roll off of her tongue as I hit her sweet spot.

"Draco I-"

"I know baby" I say and toss her to the center of the bed. She stares at me with her big brown eyes the glimmer in the sunlight that shine through the window off to the side. I take off my shirt and  I climb on top of her, letting my weight fall slightly on top of her.

"No Draco" she says and places her hands on my chest. I huff in slight annoyance but give her a soft look.

"Are you ok?"

"I-um three days ago... when we got back together..." she looks every where but me and I furrow my eyebrows in confusion, sitting up to straddle her.

"Hey it's ok. What's wrong?"

"I was off the pill because I ran out and um so..." she visibly gulps and I sigh.

"Hey it's ok" I tell her and cress her cheek. "There's still a possibility that you aren't pregnant"

She nods and I kiss her once more.

"Are you on it now?" I ask her, I wouldn't mind having kids but she doesn't want them right now, which is understandable. She's still in school and has plans for what she wants to do, and I respect that.

"Yeah, I got them when you were gone" she says and I nod, kissing her sweetly.

I sit her up and throw off my grey shirt that she was wearing to reveal her breasts. She's wearing no bra surprisingly, she never does that.

I raise my eyebrow at her and she giggles a little bit.

I push her back down on the bed so she's laying down. I grab her breasts, groaning in satisfaction as they fill my hands.

I continue to message her breasts for a good minute while watching the pleasure wash over her face.

"I-I need you" she whimpers and grabs my forearms. "Please" she looks up at me with her pleading brown puppy dog eyes.

I lick my lips and shake head no, making her whine.

I climb off of her quickly and pull off her leggings, she wasn't wearing underwear either.

"You were waiting for me, huh?" I chuckle and smirk.

I cup her wet heat and she squirms, closing her eyes tightly. I slowly run two fingers between her wet folds. Quiet moans escape her mouth and I growl.

"Don't make a noise" I command her. She whimpers at me and I turn her over, swatting her ass. "I said, don't make a noise, baby girl."

She nods and I smirk, entering two fingers into her heat. No matter how many times I fuck her, she stays tight, not that I'm complaining.