t w e n t y f i v e

-Hermione POV-

"Stopppp" I laugh as Draco tickles me as we enter the club where the meeting is. "St-top!" I grab his hands as I trip over myself and he quickly brings his arms around my waist to catch me.

"They don't know about my-um-feelings yet so don't mention it. And I'm sorry if I'm mean to you, it's all an act" he whispers to me as he looks straight ahead to a large table where many guys are sitting with girls on their laps.

"Do I have to do that?" I ask quietly and a guy looks over to us and then starts to talk to the group with a smirk.

"Is that ok?"

"Yeah..." I say unsurely. Draco places a small kiss on the bare part of my shoulder and moves to my side, putting on a stone expression. He brings his arm around my hips and we start to walk towards the table.

There is one seat left, where we'll sit. Draco sits down first and pulls me on to his lap instantly.

The other guys greet him, some before we even sit down. Draco nods and answers the way he would when he didn't having feelings.

"So who is this lovely treat?" A guy with black hair and a slight stubble asks. A girl with hair that closely resembles Draco's sits on his lap. Her lips have obviously had lip injections, since there inhumanly large and she's probably had breast implants.

"This" Draco runs his hands up my body and moves some of my hair out of the way of my neck and kisses it before speaking again. "Is Hermione"

I bite my lip with a shy smile on my lips as I look at the table full of men who are looking at me hungrily.

"How much do you want for her?" One of the guys lick their lips and I quickly look to Draco. I grip his hand under the table and he squeezes it reassuringly.

"She isn't for sale, she's mine and only mine"

"A shame, I would have spent a good 10,000 on her"

I gasp as the Guy with dirty blonde hair says that with a deep chuckle and sinister smirk on his face.

"She's worth more then that LaRue" Draco defends and places another kiss on my shoulder.

"I'm LaRue Reiter by the way Miss, Hermione" The dirty blonde man turns his attention towards me as he keeps eyes up and down my body.

I gulp as he says this, having heard of him. His father went from Italy to America. LaRue joined the Mafia after his father had convinced him to and traveled between London and New York for meetings.

"Keep your eyes on your own slut LaRue" the leader, or I assume the leader says. He's a man with Brown hair and a perfect shave. He's the only one who doesn't have a girl on his lap. I mean he does have girl but she is standing behind his chair.

"Sorry Brenton" LaRue rolls his eyes and I feel Draco run his hand up the inside of my thigh.

I shift on his lap so I can look at him and he smirks at me.

"I'm not your slut" I whisper in his ear. He nods with my statement and starts to message my thigh.

"I know Princess" He says aloud. I hear a couple chuckles around the table and I blush a light shade of pink before turning back to the table.

"How old is she, she looks young Draco" Brenton asks politely. He smiles nicely at me as I bite the insides of my cheeks.

"Nineteen" Draco says smoothly and draws the number '19' on my leg as he says the number.

"So she is young. You usually go for the older ones, why'd you choose her?"

Draco chuckles and I blush. He can't tell the real story because they will know that he has feelings now. I don't know why he doesn't want them to know but I respect him.

"Well" he pauses and I can tell he's trying not to embarrass me. "Look at her, she's a piece of art. Plus she's great in the sack"

I gulp as he says this and I feel him spell out 'sorry' on my thigh. I understand that he said this for show but it still makes me feel like a slut.

The meeting dragged on for another hour and half or so. They discussed some recent missions in which Draco was asked why he passed up. He lied, saying he had to go back to his mother who is sick. But she isn't sick, she's in perfect health in real life. Then they discussed he drug business part of the trading, then the illegal alcohol. Then they discussed a rivalry with some other gang who's in Cali called the Bloods.

I don't understand how we could be in a fight with another gang that is out of reach. But I guess that the people who are stationed in the US started a fight with the leader of the gang, not knowing he was the leader or even part of that powerful gang so. I guess that's the life of the mafians.

While we were trying to leave, Two girls dressed in barely covering bakinis came up to Draco and tried to take off his clothes. He didn't let them, muttering something about 'not this time' before pushing past them, dragging me by the wrist to his car.

What does 'not this time' mean. I hate to admit it, but it bothers me that he's had other girls before me. Even though it might bother him that I've had guys before him, I know I haven't had more than him.

I wish that everything wasn't so complicated with him, but I mostly wish that he wasn't apart of the mafia.

It seems like he is being sucked in more and more everyday and I'm afraid that soon he won't be able to escape...

And I'm more then not ok with that.