f i f t y t w o

-Hermione Granger-

Draco leads me along as we enter a huge five story black mansion, sorry Manor. It's on the country sideee.

Draco had to remind me again because he's being a real pain in the ass for some reason.

We come up to the house and I can already smell the booze and drugs radiating off of the house along with it's loud music.

"D-do we have to go in...?" I say wearily as he pulls me on to the steps.

"Yes, just go" He says, impatiently and opens e door and shoved me in before I can protest any farther.

I don't get him right now. He was just all sweet and lovey dovey with me and now is acting like a snooty little prick.

I look around and see some people making out against almost ever surface and see a group of druggies and basically everyone has a drink in their hands.

"What is this? A Frat house?" I scoff and Draco places his hand on my lower back.

"Be nice" he scowls at me and I roll my eyes. You be nice asshole.

"Blaise! Buddy! How is it!" Draco chuckles as a dark skinned man approached us. He's about 6'2 and  has a goofy grin on his lips.

Draco and Blaise hug a bro hug and Draco turns back to me.

"Blaise this is Hermione, my girlfriend" I smile warmly at Blaise and he swoops me up into his arms.

He smells of weed and booze, it makes me want to throw up.

"He finally settled down" he laughs and sets me back on the ground. I quickly wipe any disgusted look of my face and put on my best fake shy smile.

I don't want to be here anymore.

"She's my girl" Draco smirks and pulls me in front of him, bring his arms around me to hold me against him.

Blaise chuckles and walks off.

"Hey go and mingle with some girls, I'm just going to get us some drinks." Draco says and starts to leave.

I huff and start to go after him but get cut off by a big group of girls that entered the party.

I sigh and make my way to what I assume to be a living room and sit  on the bae window seat, taking out my phone.

I scroll through Instagram, wanting to be distracted so I don't have to talk to anyone.

I groan in frustration as Draco doesn't come back after about twenty minutes. It shouldn't take fucking ten minutes to get drinks.

I make my way back out into the entry way and spot my bleach blonde with the druggies. Huh? Interesting?

I stomp my way over to him and grab his shoulder, making him turn around and laugh.

"Hey babe"

"Draco, what are you doing.."

I say and he rolls the blunt in his fingers. I narrow my eyes and him and take the blunt out of his fingers, tossing it onto the table.

"What are you? Sixteen?!" I growl at him in frustration. I didn't want to come here and bows he's acting like a total idiot not even thirty minutes in.

"Ok ok, sorry" he says, putting his hands up.

"Why'd you even take me here. I would've been perfectly content at home," I spit out and he sighs deeply.

Music comes on and Draco's eyes light up.

"Common lets go Dance!" He grabs my hand and starts to drag me again.

"Draco!" Is shout and try to tug my hand out of his hand.

"Hey, it's stoping me from smoking" he says and I bite my lip. That's true.

He pulls me against him and slips his hands right under the rim of my shirt so they can rest on my bare hips.

I'm wearing white jean shorts and a black crop top with white low top vans.

My hair is in a messy bun and my eyelashes are longer then usual with a light coat of lip gloss on my pink lips.

Draco starts to sway and makes me sway with him. I wrap my arms around his neck, deciding just to go with it. He isn't leaving, especially now.

We dance along to the beat of the music, sweaty bodies surrounding us as they grind against each other and Draco grinds into me.

Shots come around every once and awhile and I take a couple while Draco drowns probably half of them.

Dracos hand slip farther up my shirt and grip my beast as his other holds me close by the waist.

I growl at him tug at his arm, making him chuckle.

"It's fine babe" He says, his words slightly slurred. He brings his lips down on mine hungerly and slips the hand that was on my breast into my shorts. I gasp and struggle to get him off of me. Bloody bastard. He's an idiot. Acting like a total ass when we arrive, getting drunk not even twenty minutes in and is now messing with me while drunk and high.

Wow I choose my guys wisely.

I scoff at him and push away from him.

"Go hangout with Blaise. I'm going home" I say. I really don't want to be here.

"You don't have the keyyyys" Draco taunts me.

"I'll walk then" I say and stomp away from my drunk and high boyfriend.

"No, I won't let you" he growls and grabs my arm, tugging me back to him. I hit his chest and glare at him.

"I'll call Julian to pick me up" I say and emphasize his cousins name, knowing that he won't like the idea, especially in this state.

"No" he growls and holds me by my waist, his hands clenching my sides slightly, making me shuffle on my feet. "You aren't leaving Hermione."

"Ohh and you're going to stop me?!"

"I know that sorry doesn't cut it but.." his voice falls flat. "But please" He whispers and grabs my hand, making me glare daggers at him. "Please just give me another chance."

"No" I say sharply and yank my hand from his. "I'm done"

I walk away, ignoring his shouts for me.

I kick off my heels and start to run away from the manor, tears streaming down my face.

I find a white fence a couple blocks away and fall against it, my breathing heavy.

I feel like my ribs is about to cave in and kill me. I feel like my heart is beating so fast that it's going to explode.

My stomach is wrenching and I feel like I need to puke.

It hurts so much.

Everything hurts.