AFTER SHOW UPDATES!

- Here are some after the show updates for our houseguests from this season!

• Akira Kibo
Akira is back in his hometown of San Myshuno! He is finally back at work after taking a few more weeks off to get settled outside of the Big Brother house. Akira says he is excited for his future and he can't wait to advance at his job as well! Akira says he enjoyed his time in the Big Brother house and he would definitely play again if asked!

• Candy Behr
Candy is happy to be back home in Windenburg with her younger sister! Candy has been spending much needed one on one time with her younger sister and making sure her sister's senior year of high school goes well! Candy is also back at working as a entertainer and she says her being on Big Brother has helped her get more work and she is very grateful for that!

• Catarina Lynx
Catarina loves being back home in Brindleton Bay with her fur babies! Catarina has taken a break from her catering job but she says she wants to get back into work for the holidays! Catarina has also found a boyfriend and she says is very happy in her life! Catarina says she wouldn't play the Big Brother game again, she says it isn't a fit for her and her lifestyle.

• Gavin Richards
Gavin is currently writing a book about his experience on Big Brother and to tell all of the wild stories he heard while being in the Big Brother house! He hopes the book is a best seller! Gavin is also back to writing his blog and is an Instagram influence. He is happily living in Oasis Springs with Jameson and Travis! Gavin would LOVE to get back in the Big Brother house and win!

• Jameson Huntington III
Jameson is back at his tech job! Jameson is saving his $500,000 winnings for when he retires or he may use some of it if something comes up! Jameson says he wants to remain humble and not use his money right away. Jameson says he wouldn't play the Big Brother game again. Jameson is living in Oasis Springs with Gavin and Travis!

• Luna Villareal
Luna has started her senior year of high school! Luna also started a job working at Sephora part time! Luna is very happy to be back home in Windenburg with her father and brothers. Luna would absolutely love another chance to play the Big Brother game! Luna says she would love to play the game again and says she would play it completely different!

• Marcus Flex
Marcus is back home in his hometown of Windenburg! Marcus says he really enjoyed his experience at the Big Brother house and says he would play again if asked! Marcus is happy to finally have a job and no bs unemployed! Marcus says he wants to enjoy his life and have fun!

• Miko Ojo
Miko has been busy helping her community of San Myshuno by campaigning for social justice reform. Miko says she would love to run for office but says she wants to volunteer her time right now. Miko is using her $500,000 winnings + her and Mitchell's winning from the couple twist are being used for a future home!

• Mitchell Kalani
Mitchell quit his job as a dishwasher to help Miko volunteer! Mitchell says he wouldn't play Big Brother again because he can't be mean to people or lie. Mitchell has moved since from Oasis Springs to San Myshuno to be closer to Miko! Mitchell is very happy in his life and he is just enjoying lots of one on one time with Miko!

• Sergio Romeo
Sergio is back at work in the tech career in Windenburg. Sergio says he wants to date again and he is currently on a few dating apps, hoping to find the perfect girl. Sergio declined to comment about his future plans to us but we hope he does in the future.

• Siobhan Fyres
Siobhan is enjoying her life back in her hometown of Windenburg! Siobhan is loving seeing all of her friends and her family again after being away from them for almost three months! Siobhan is excelling at her job and she recently got a promotion! Siobhan says she wishes her Big Brother experience was different however she does not want to play the game again.

• Summer Holiday
Summer is back home in her hometown of Willow Creek! Summer also quit her job as a dishwasher and she is now an Instagram model and she is an Instagram influencer!

• Travis Scott
Travis has recently came out to gay to his family and friends back home in Willow Creek and everybody is very supportive! Travis has also moved from Willow Creek to Oasis Springs and he is enjoying living there! Travis said he would love to play Big Brother again but he wants to focus on school and work!

• Zoe Patel
Zoe has started college in her hometown of Willow Creek! Zoe really loves college life so far and can't wait to get her degree in about three years! Zoe is also settling back at her tech job and she is loving it! Zoe says she wouldn't play Big Brother again but she said she had a great time!

• Showmance Updates •

• Mitchell & Miko
Mitchell and Miko have recently gotten engaged a few weeks ago! Mitchell actually planned his whole proposal to Miko while he was in the jury house! Mitchell prayed every single eviction that Miko wouldn't get evicted so his proposal plans wouldn't get ruined! Miko says that she and Mitchell are very happy and they both can't wait to take the next step into their relationship!

• Sergio & Siobhan
Sergio and Siobhan have not talked since being in the Big Brother house together. Siobhan wishes she can talk to Sergio and ask him why he flipped out the way he did, but Siobhan says she is happy that they have broken up because she says they weren't happy together even before the Big Brother game. Siobhan also wishes Sergio the best. Sergio declined to comment about his relationship with Siobhan however he is pissed that he got expelled from the Big Brother game.

• Zoe & Siobhan
Zoe and Siobhan are still happily together! Zoe and Siobhan are taking their relationship very slowly since Siobhan just got out of a long term relationship with Sergio. Siobhan hates that the fans call Zoe a "rebound" relationship. Siobhan says she is the happiest she has been in the past few years. Zoe is very happy to have Siobhan in her life!

• Marcus & Candy
Marcus and Candy broke up for a few weeks after the game but they are now back together! Marcus says that Candy is a very special lady and he is so glad he met her in the Big Brother game. Candy says she loves Marcus to pieces and she thinks Marcus is her soulmate.

• Akira & Summer
Akira and Summer broke up a few weeks after the Big Brother game ended! Akira claims Summer cheated on him with multiple men with a dating app but Summer denies this fact. Summer says that she and Akira just weren't compatible and just weren't meant to be together.

• Gavin, Travis & Jameson
Gavin, Travis and Jameson have decided to end their polyamorous relationship. Gavin, Travis and Jameson have all decided mutually that they all just couldn't make it work fairly for the three of them. Gavin and Jameson are still happily together and Travis is very happy with being single! Gavin, Travis and Jameson all remain best friends and actually all live together now! Travis says he is happy to have Gavin and Jameson as his best friends and he is thankful that Gavin and Jameson helped him discover his sexuality.