WEEK SIX: HOH COMPETITION

Here is last week's standings if you missed it!
HOH: Miko
NOMS: Akira & Jameson
POV: Zoe
POST VETO NOMS: Akira & Summer
EVICTED: Summer (6-1)
SHOWMANCES: Miko & Mitchell, Gavin, Jameson & Travis. Summer & Akira.
ALLIANCES: Three's Company: (Gavin, Jameson and Travis), Perfect 10 (Travis, Gavin, Jameson, Miko and Mitchell), The Unusual Pair: (Jameson and Miko)
DISBANDED ALLIANCES: The Lucky Seven: (Gavin, Siobhan, Sergio, Jameson and Travis) Seite: (Candy, Miko, Mitchell, Summer, Marcus and Akira) CSC: (Candy, Summer and Catarina), Tres: (Candy, Summer and Akira)

*FIRST WEEK OF JURY*

DAY 41

*HOH COMP TIME: "BB AUCTION" (CBBUSA)*

Bree will ask a series of questions based on the BB works of art the houseguests studied on the memory wall

Bree will ask a series of questions based on the BB works of art the houseguests studied on the memory wall. The answer will be true or false. For every correct answer, you will receive one point. The houseguest with the most points at the end of seven questions will be the new Head of Household! Miko, since you were head of household last week, you will not be able to compete!

• Question 1: True or False, less than half of pieces of art were labelled as sold? •

Correct Answer: True

Akira, Candy, Gavin, Jameson, Mitchell, Siobhan, Travis and Zoe all answered correctly.

• Question 2: True or False, there was a star on the front of the hat on "Catarina in Ship Shape"? •

Correct Answer: False

Akira, Gavin, Jameson, Mitchell and Zoe all answered correctly.

• Question 3: True or False, "Marcus' Nutrition Plan" was sold for $4,312? •

Correct Answer: False

Akira, Gavin, Jameson, Mitchell, Siobhan, Travis and Zoe all answered correctly.

• Question 4: True or False, one of the headbands in "Luna Fashion Passion" had exactly 10 flowers on it? •

Correct Answer: False

Candy, Mitchell and Zoe all answered correctly.