WEEK EIGHT: NOMINATION CEREMONY

PREVIOUSLY ON BIG BROTHER: After another question and answer HOH, Candy became the new HOH! Candy already made her targets known with her CASZ alliance! Candy nominated two members of the trio, Travis and Jameson and she is determined to end their reign! Akira won the power of veto and in a shocking twist does not use it, causing Candy to explode! Travis was evicted (5-0) and becoming the second jury member this season! Then the houseguests played a week of Big Brother in one became it was double eviction night! Gavin won HOH and nominated Candy and Akira for eviction! At the veto competition, Gavin dominated and won the power of veto and he kept his nominees the same. Akira was evicted (3-1) and became the third jury member! We are now down to the final six and they fought for HOH power! Jameson won the HOH competition and has a showmance in mind to target!

TONIGHT: Who will Jameson nominate for eviction? All this and more on this episode of Big Brother 4!

DAY 58

*In the Palm Tree room*

*Candy, Zoe and Siobhan are all sitting together*

Siobhan: "This week freaking sucks! I just wanna give up and leave."

Zoe: "Don't say that. We can't give up."

Candy: "Zoe is right, Siobhan. We can't give up in this game! We gotta fight!"

*Siobhan sighs and frowns*

DR: Candy: "Siobhan is really getting on my nerves! Like girl, we are at basically the end of this game and now you wanna quit? Lame!"

*In the Kitchen*

*Gavin is making a sandwich for himself and Jameson*

*Candy walks into the kitchen and grabs a water bottle from the refrigerator*

Candy: "So, why did you evict Akira last night, Gavin?"

Gavin: "Because it was my HOH reign and I wanted to. And why does it even matter to you? You should be happy that you are even still here."

*Candy rolls her eyes*

Candy: "You had other people that are much bigger targets but you just picked on Akira because you can. That's wrong to me."

Gavin: "Who else would have been my target, Candy? Who? Your alliance members? Because you love to throw your alliance members under the bus to save your ass."

Candy: "That's bullshit! You do the same damn thing!"

Gavin: "No, I don't! You do! You are in damn denial, boo! Also, you and Akira were the masterminds of your alliance! So of course I wanted one of you to go home last night!"

Candy: "Nobody was a mastermind in our alliance. Unlike you, who wants to control every single thing."

Gavin: "Okay, boo! I could have easily gotten your ass evicted last night, so you better count your blessings that you are even still in this game!"

Candy: "Whatever, Gavin."

Gavin: "Don't whatever me! Don't blame me because your game sucks and that all of your allies are going home. You are going to loose this game so get that through your head!"

*Candy rolls her eyes and leaves the kitchen*

*In the Lounge*

*Miko and Zoe are sitting together*