WEEK NINE: HOH COMPETITION

Here is last week's standings if you missed it!
HOH: Jameson
NOMS: Siobhan & Zoe
POV: Gavin
POST VETO NOMS: Siobhan & Zoe
EVICTED: Zoe (2-1)
ALLIANCES: Three's Company: (Gavin, Jameson and Travis), Perfect 10 (Travis, Gavin, Jameson, Miko and Mitchell), The Unusual Pair: (Jameson and Miko) CASZ (Candy, Akira, Siobhan and Zoe)
JURY MEMBERS: Mitchell, Travis, Akira and Zoe.

DAY 65

*Candy, Gavin, Jameson, Miko and Siobhan all walk in the backyard and get ready for the HOH competition!*

*Jameson sits down while Candy, Gavin, Miko and Siobhan get in position to play the HOH competition!*

*HOH COMP TIME: "TEDDY BEAR MADNESS" (BB14)*

One at a time, each houseguest will make their way across the mattresses to the large bin on the opposite side

One at a time, each houseguest will make their way across the mattresses to the large bin on the opposite side. They will then bring back a teddy bear. If they fall at any point, they must return to the end that they last left. The first houseguests to get all three bears on to their bedroom shelf and turn off their night light will win the HOH competition.

DR: Candy: "I DESPERATELY need to win this HOH win! I need this win this HOH competition this week or else I am going home basically." *shrugs her shoulders and sighs*

DR: Gavin: "I wanna win this HOH so I can evict Candy's bitch ass finally! It will be the most iconic eviction ever." *laughs*

DR: Siobhan: "I won an HOH competition before and I can win it again! And I REALLY need this HOH win! My Big Brother game is at stake at this point!"

DR: Miko: "Siobhan or Candy can't win this HOH! It will ruin Jameson, Gavin and I's final three deal!"

DR: Jameson: "I am watching this HOH and I am PRAYING that Gavin or Miko win this for our final three!"

*After fifty minutes of playing*

*GAVIN IS HOH*

Jameson: "Congratulations, Gavin! You are the new head of household!"

*Gavin hugs Jameson tightly and kisses Jameson twice*

DR: Gavin: "LOOK WHO IS HOH AGAIN! ME! BYE BYE CANDY! THANK YOU, NEXT!"

DR: Jameson: "I am SO fucking proud of my boyfriend! He is the HOH King this season!"

DR: Miko: *claps hands and cheers* "I am so excited that Gavin won HOH! It means that I am safe as well as Jameson! So, this is a great week for the three of us!"

*AFTER HOH COMPETITION*

*Candy, Gavin, Jameson, Miko and Siobhan all walk back into the Big Brother house*

Candy: *whispers* "I guess I am going up the block. Shocker."

*Siobhan nods*

*Gavin turns around and walks over to Candy*

Gavin: "If you are gonna talk shit about the HOH, at least do it in my damn face! But since you are a pussy you don't wanna do that."

Candy: "You think you can intimidate me but you don't."

Gavin: "Says the girl who talks shit but can't handle it."

Candy: "I hope I win the veto this week and ruin your plans. Because your plans suck."

*Gavin rolls his eyes at Candy*

Gavin: "Boo, you are definitely going home this week! Point blank and period! So get your Big Brother game funeral ready. I can't wait to be the clergy."

*Candy giggles*

Candy: "Okay, Gavin. Whatever."

Gavin: "Yeah, whatever. Bye, girl!"

*Gavin goes upstairs with Jameson and they walk into the HOH room together*

*Jameson and Gavin both lay in the HOH bed together and they begin to cuddle with each other*

Jameson: "Babe, you need to think about jury votes when you are yelling at people and causing scenes."

*Jameson giggles loudly at Gavin and rubs his face*

Gavin: "I don't need Candy's bitch ass jury vote anyway. She is going to be a BITTER BITCH JUROR! BITTERRRRRR!"

*Jameson giggles at Gavin again and tenderly kisses Gavin twice*

Jameson: "You are a hot ass freaking mess all of the time babe, but I love you so much."

Gavin: "Aww, I love you too, baby! You are the best."

• WHO WILL GAVIN NOMINATE FOR EVICTION? FIND OUT IN THE NEXT EPISODE OF BIG BROTHER 4! •