16 | young, wild, and free

(I love you guys so much, so here's another chapter, yay! Don't forget to vote and comment) 

16 | young, wild, and free

I like you and only you.

Drinks are served again after midnight

Drinks are served again after midnight. Axel is hesitant to take another because he was supposed to be driving, and he has to sober up before he can drive again, but I don't really care. We can stay here all night if we want to, and I'm sure Jamie's grandma would give us a bedroom or let us leave our car out front and take a cab home instead. 

So I grab he and I another drink, and clink our glasses together. "To an awesome New Year." 

"To an awesome New Year with you," Axel grins, and we down the alcohol. 

Sometime during the night Axel's bros find us making out in the corner and start to drag us outside. 

"Whoah," Axel breaks free from Xavier's grip and grabs me from the two girls who have slung their arms in mine and are yapping about ex-boyfriends, completely drunk. "What are you guys up to now?" He asks, holding me close, which just brings the other girls close to him, their arms around his shoulders and around me too. 

"Oh, uh, we're going clubbing," Xavier slurs, taking the two girls beneath his arms. "And then probably grabbing pizza. Dude," he grumbles when Axel sucks air in through his teeth, "you and your girl are coming! It's New Years. It's one night. C'mon."

Axel glances down at me hesitantly. "You want to? We can go for a bit."

I nod. "Sure." 

The guys get excited again and a girl shrieks when Ayman throws her over his shoulder and carries her outside. I giggle, and Axel wraps his arms around me and leads me outside. Half of us stuff into a cab, and I slide over until I'm in Axel's lap. He chuckles down my neck and holds me carefully, his arms around my waist. 

It doesn't take long to get to the club, and I make it in by holding up a random ID card, which the bouncer hardly checks, just nods me in behind Axel. He takes my hand so that he doesn't lose me when the group pulls us over to the bar again and gets more drinks. I'm already completely drunk, and if I were to drink any more, I'd probably throw up all over Axel. 

So I pass when he takes a shot, and then drags me out into the storm of dancing people grinding against each other. I laugh out when Axel spins me around, and I swirl, crashing back into him, my arms flailing around his neck for support. I laugh so hard. I probably wouldn't enjoy clubs if I wasn't drunk. Even then, maybe I wouldn't enjoy clubs at all if I wasn't with Axel. 

The rest of the group finds us and we dance together, our sweaty bodies rubbing up against each other. I'm all over the place, and when someone comes up behind me and pulls me into them, I think it's Axel. I spin around and take his face into my hands and press my lips agains his, until I realize it's not Axel. Axel doesn't taste like strawberries.