~Rule breaker - Jimin

"I SAID NO JIMIN!".

"BUT MOM!" Jimin kept trying to change your mind about getting his lip peirced.

"PARK JIMIN! As your mother I decide wheather you do that or not. And my decision is no!" I screamed back at him. "Now eat your breakfast!".

He blankly stared at me in my face and dropped the toast and stormed out the door after I disagreed with him.

Who ever thought raising a teenager would be so hard.

***
I was sitting on the couch watching the TV when Jimin returned home from school.

"Why are you so late Jimin?" I angrily asked him for being an hour late.

The mask that he wore over his face made me confused. "Why are you wearing that mask Jimin?".

He glanced at me for a split second and replied, "no reason." His voice slightly cracked.

I could've sworn his eyes were red, looking like he was crying.

He headed straight to his room without saying anything else to me. Is he mad at me?

***
I was on my way to my room to go to bed when I heard sobs coming from Jimin's room. Is he crying? The thought of him crying broke my heart.

Is he being bullied at school? I thought of all the possible reasons he could be sad.

As a good parent I had to find out what was troubling him. I slowly waked to his room, hearing the sobs getting louder.

"Ow!" I heard him yelp.

I rushed to his room to see what was wrong.

As I swung open the door to check on him both of his hands flew over his lips.

He was indeed crying. Tears were streaming down his reddened eyes.

"Jimin? Are you okay?! I heard groaning like you were in pain."

He stared blankly at me like he wanted me to leave.

"Why is your hand over your mouth Jimin?"

"I don't know" he said through his hands.

"Jimin what do you take me for?! Remove your hands right now and talk to me like a human please!" I lost my patience.

He yelped again and followed my instructions. He slowly lowered his hands and looked at me like he did something unforgivable.

Rage overtook you as you saw a silver ring around the bottom corner of his lips. The spot looked blood red as the peircing was fresh.

You didn't know what to say to him at this point. He blatantly disobeyed you.

"I CAN'T BELIEVE YO-"

He broke down in tears and threw his arms around your waist."Mommy! It hurts! Help me! I'm sorry mom." He sobbed.

WWYD?

|Always cute✊😭

|
Always cute✊😭

Anyways, thanks for 1k reads

Anyways, thanks for 1k reads. Love y'all ❤