~Coffee Date - Jin

"Hey Y/N." My best friend since third grade greeted me like he does every morning.

"Morning Jimin." I replied.

"Hey Y/N." The familiar voice of my crush greeted me. The screams of anger that belonged to the crazy fangirls are suddenly directed at me because the kingka of the school- Jin greeted me. He walks with Jimin to class every morning so that means I get to see him and say hi everyday.

"Hey." I managed not to freak out this time.

The sound of the bell saved me from continuing my awkward conversation with him. Every time I try to talk to him or he talks to me, something always has to go wrong. Either I stutter alot, my cheeks heat up or I say something that completely doesn't make sense. But he doesn't seem to notice.

"Bye Jin." I dash off.

"Wait Y/N!" He lightly holds my wrist to stop me from running off.

My body tenses up from the sudden contact and I'm sure he feels it. I gulp and slowly turn to face him. "Yes?"

"Do you want to hang out later? After school. At the coffee shop?" He doesn't notice that his fingers are still on my wrist. But I don't say anything to make the situation awkward.

I then realized what he just asked me. My answer to it would of course be Yës. I try to not make it seem like I'm desperate. "Sure, I'll see you later."

The most beautiful smile appears on his face upon hearing my answer to his question.

I smile back and make my way to class, hyped about this evening.

***
"Y/N you made it."

I close the door behind me and walk to the chair opposite him and sit, seeing that he already has the coffee on the table.

"Why did you decide to hang out today?" I ask because he has never done something like this before.

He nervously passes his fingers through his thick red hair and begins to speak. "Umm... You just seem really cool I guess. Compared to all those crazy fangirls at school. You don't act like you're going to faint every time I walk in the room".

Trust me Jin. I fangirl but I'm just good at hiding it. ;')

"I... I like you Y/N." I never thought those words would come out of my crush's mouth.

My eyes widen and I begin to wonder if I'm dreaming.

He looks at me waiting for a response, probably wondering if I like him back or if he weirded me out.

Don't just sit here Y/N. Say something.

I allow my smile to show on my face and replied back. "I like you to Jin."

The first time I didn't stutter around him.

"I'm glad to here it. The truth is, I kind of liked you for a long time. I... I just didn't know how to tell you. I thought you probably only saw me as a friend." He smiles, relieved that I feel the same way about him.

"Aww... Well I liked you to..." I said so he'll know that he wasn't the only one.

"Our coffees are getting cold, I added sugar for you by the way." He slides the coffee cup to my side of the table.

Contented with everything that happened today, I take a sip if my coffee, but as the coffee poured onto my tongue, I knew that something wasn't right. It was sour.

He probably mistook the sugar for salt.

I immediately spat the coffee out, not thinking about how Jin was sitting right in front of me.

He stared at me in shock with coffee all over his face.

WWYD?