~Red head- Jimin

"Y/N you sure you know what you're doing? You've never done this before."  Red haired Jimin sat on the leather chair before the vanity mirror, pondering on weather he should let a mediocre hair stylist change his hair color.

So many things could go wrong, especially as it was your first time dying someone's hair. But you were confident you could do it. How hard could it be? Just a few chemicals.

You stood behind him twirling a few strands of his hair, contemplating on how you were going to do this whole thing.

You looked at him in the mirror, quivering in fear. The color of his face matching the red shade of his currant hair color.

You chuckled at his nervousness.

But at the same time, you were scared also

But at the same time, you were scared also. If it doesn't come out as planned.

"Well here goes." You dip the brush into the dyes that you mixed earlier and began to brush sections of his hair.

You looked at Jimin to see if he was ok but you saw that his eyes were shut tightly.

You pat his shoulder to assure him that everything was going fine and continued working through the sections of his hair.
***
You were finally finished with his entire head and placed a hair cap to let the dye soak in.

"The instructions said to wait for half an hour before removing the hair cap". You sat beside him waiting for the half an hour to pass.
***
"You ready to see your new hair color?" You ask Jimin, eyes on your watch seeing that a half an hour went by.

"Let's see it." He was eager.

"It's going to be such a pretty blue." You tugged the ends of the cap.

The emotion drops from Jimin's face.

"What? What do you mean, blue? I said I wanted blonde!" He screamed at you. He was clearly panicking.

"No you didn't! You said BLUE". You argued.

"NO! I! SAID! BLONDE!" His face was red with anger but the tone of his voice was worry.

He couldn't wait any longer. He ripped off the hair cap... To reveal... Blue.

A BRIGHT BLUE.

He passed his fingers through his wet hair, not believing that his hair was blue and not blonde.

"Y/N. What the actual fu--" his anger magically changed into a smile. A mischievous smile. This can't be good.

"Jimin?" I whispered because I couldn't find my voice.
"Please forgive me." You clasped your hands together and pleaded. You were genuinely sorry. You knew how much he was looking forward to having a new hair color. And you screwed up.

He looked at your pout through the mirror and his smile widened. He was scaring you.

He turned around after folding the apron and placing it on the chair.
"It's fine Y/N".

He exited the salon with a chuckle, leaving you confused.

***
You got ready for bed after a long day at the salon. You wanted to go to the room next door to apologize to Jimin once again, since two of you shared a house, but you thought it was best to leave him alone.

I wished I could've given Jimin what he wanted. Was the last thing you thought before sleeping away.
.
"Ugh! Morning already." You groaned and made your way to the bathroom to brush your teeth.

You had to blink a few times upon seeing yourself in the mirror.

You began to scream.

Your eyebrows were gone!

Your eyes then fell on the post it note on the mirror.

You felt so angry reading the words.

UGH! JIMIN!

'I told you Y/N. It's okay. By the way, I didn't think you would mind me shaving off your eyebrows'. -Your bestie ;)

WWYD?