~WWYD- Chance to meet your idols

It has been your dream since you were ten. To meet your idols. BTS.

In your opinion, you were their biggest fan. You had their posters plastered on every empty space on your wall and blankets with all the members faces on it. My friends call me a freak but I don't care. I love these seven boys alot.

"AHHH! Is it really true. Are they really having a contest?"

"Yes Y/N. Calm down. I brought the form for you." She raised the phone screen to my eye level, showing me the announcement on their Twitter. It's real alright.

I grabbed the form from my mom's hand, thinking that this is the key to me finally meeting them. My chance.

"Mom give me a pen right now."

She immediately handed me the pen. She knew I would freak out like this so she was prepared.

I yanked it from her hand and filled in all the info.

My name, my address, my age, my phone number, my parent's name.

I completed the form with my signature and ran out my house to the mail box. I made sure it was sealed properly in the envelope and slid it in.

All left to do now is wait.

If my prayers work. I could be this lucky person.

***
Ugh. Today was horrible. School is so stressful. People are so annoying.

I need to sleep.

I took a warm shower to relieve my stress although it didn't really work and I threw myself onto my best friend(my bed).

It didn't even take a few seconds for me to drift off into sleep when some idiot called my FaceTime using a private number.

*RING RING RING RING*
Those sound eerie sounds was all it took to multiply my stress level by 100.

I answered it and immediately lashed out at the person.

"WHAT IN THE HELL DO YOU WAN-"

Your hand flew to your mouth when you realized who was on your screen... And who you just raised your voice at.

 And who you just raised your voice at

"Umm... We were just calling the contestant who won the contest... But by your reaction we guess we called the wrong number. We're sorry. Goodbye."

NOOO.

THEY HUNG UP.

WWYD?
|

I'm sorry for how this ended 😂😂. But the happy ones are coming soon.

Please Vote and Comment.💕💕