~Family complete -Jimin

"Morning beautiful." He was just there hovering over me, the first thing I see for the day as I open my eyes.
My happiness.

"Morning babe." I raised my lips to his forehead.

"How was your first night here?" He smiled because he knew he proved me wrong.

"Fine I admit it. Moving in with you wasn't a bad idea." I get to see the love of my life every morning and get his little surprises when he comes back from his dance class. Either a massage or tickets to my favorite movie.

"I told you won't regret it". He smirked.

"Oh shut up." I pushed him off of me playfully.

I sat up from the bed to go brush my teeth, before being stop by a little grip around my waist.

"Y/N, don't go yet." He spun me around and pressed his face onto my bare stomach. "I didn't get to say good morning to Y/N junior."

I scoffed. "The baby won't be able to hear you smartass."

"Shhh. Yes it will. Good morning baby. How are you?" He pressed his soft lips against my belly.

"Jimin your class starts in less than an hour. Get your ass in the shower."

"Ugh. Why are you like this? Fine." He unwillingly released his hands and headed to the shower.

I waited until I heard the shower being turned on.

"Okay, my turn. Morning baby. How are you? Do you need anything? What are you feeling to eat today? How about a fruit smoothie. I need to make sure you're healthy. I love you baby." I said in a cute baby voice. communicating with the one month old fetus growing inside of me.

"YES. I KNEW IT." I looked up to the voice that I was startled by. Jimin. He saw my aegyo.

"JIMIN, WHY AREN'T YOU IN THE SHOWER?" The shower was on, but why wasn't he in it?

"I couldn't have missed this." Then I noticed the camera in his hands recording me. He stopped the video and said, " I'm going to watch this everyday. And when the baby is born, he or she will watch it as well." He replayed it over and over.
"Okay. I'll go now".

***
"It's 3pm why isn't he home yet?" I felt uneasy, watching the clock every two minutes. His class finished two hours ago." I should call him again.

I clicked his contact number and waited for him to answer. "Hello, Y/N. I'm sorry I'm late. I'm still at dance class. I will be home by 4pm. Sorry I didn't call. Go ahead and eat without me. I'll be home before you know it."

"Okay. Bye babe." That's odd. He's never had to stay back late before. I'm not hungry yet. I've never seen him in dance class before, I guess I should go and surprise him.
***
"Yes go right ahead." The security allowed me in.

I saw spotted Jimin through the glass door. He never fails to amaze me. The power in his body when he dances. By the look on his face I could tell he isn't paying attention to anything around him, just his smooth movements that portray as a seamless artwork.

I placed my hand on the handle to the glass door eager to praise him but it then slid off hopelessly when I saw a girl, walking up to him swaying her hips. They could just be friends.

But my heart broke. When I saw the girl wrapped her hands around him and my boyfriend, who is also the father of my child, planting a kiss onto her cheek.

I lost my ability to think. I swung open the door and stormed towards him.

"Y/N! What are you doing here?".

This was the only time I absolutely hated the sight of him.

I slapped him across his face just for pretending he didn't do anything wrong.

"Y/N, let me explain."

How on earth could you explain kissing a girl that isn't me.
"Just shut up! We're done."

"Y/N!! LET ME EXPLAIN".

"AND THIS BABY, IT IS NO LONGER YOURS. IT'S JUST MINE."

His eyes reddened with tears and hurt. "Y/N SHE'S MY SISTER!"

WWYD?