~A playboy's Confession- Jungkook

"Well... Y/N, this is where I live. Make yourself at home." Jungkook kicked aside his shoes laying untidily in the hallway. He seemed a bit conscious of what I thought about his messy home.

I glared at him. I really didn't wanted to be here. The only reason I was, is because the teacher paired us up to do a project. Science, to be precise. We had to build the structure of an atom and I just happened to be paired up with the playboy of the school, who I really... Really... DO NOT like.

Jungkook noticed my glare and apologized immediately, "Sorry the place is untidy."

I took a few steps ahead of him and and muttered under my breath, "Let's just get this over with."

"Whoa! This place is huge. To bad it's not organised." I said as I kicked another pair of his shoes out of my way.

Jungkook looked displeased with what I said and frowned. Serves him right to feel bad. He should learn to clean his house when guests are coming over.

"The materials are in my room." He lightly pushed me aside and led the way up the staircase.

He looked behind multiple times checking to see if I was keeping up.

I looked at my surroundings, wondering how many people live in this big house, I was afraid to ask Jungkook so I just kept quiet, not wanting to make conversation.

I gasped as I entered his room. It was like those rooms on Tumblr that everyone wants, and it was surprisingly clean. The first thing that drew my attention was the humongous flat screen on the wall. I didn't even realize my mouth was still hanging open.

Jungkook chuckled at my reaction and ruffled my hair. "Cute" he said softly and dove into his king sized bed.

'What did he say?'

''Hey? Who told you, you can touch my hair?" I asked annoyed at him, while trying to fix it back.

"Aish! Sorry" He didn't even mean it.

I stood at the side of his bed not wanting to sit down next to him.

He stared at me and rubbed his nose bridge wondering what was my problem.

I just stood there awkwardly waiting for him to say something about the project.

Within a second I was pulled onto the bed by my wrist.

"Ouch!" I yelled from the impact.

"Why won't you lighten up a bit Y/N?" Jungkook started taking out the materials from the drawer and laid them out on the bed.
***
Jungkook POV

"You're doing it wrong Jungkook!" She told me for the thousandth time.

I dropped what I was doing and glared at her. Why is she like this? Why does she have a problem with everything I do?

"Why can't I ever seem to please you?" I pressed my lips together waiting for an answer.

"Umm..." She seemed speechless at my sudden question.

I like it when she's flustered, she's cute.

I tilted my head when I realized she wasn't going to say anything.

She looked so beautiful with the ray of sunlight shining on her soft skin. And her small legs crossed, one tapping the floor from how nervous I was making her. And I loved the way she bit her soft pink lips whenever she got mad at me.

To make the situation less awkward, she made a really bad attempt to say something and ended up stuttering. "U-Umm, d-do you-" she stopped and covered her face from embarrassment.

"Don't cover your face, it's beautiful." I said to her.

Your POV

You slowly slid your hands of your face and looked at him, confused as hell, at the comment he made. Your eyes widened at him, being weirded out by the way he was smiling at you.

Before saying anything, the playboy spoke, cutting you off from what you were going to say.

"I like you Y/N."

Your jaw dropped.

WWYD?

|I was lazy while writing this one

|
I was lazy while writing this one. Sorry.  Feel free to comment suggestions .

Thank you for reading.