~What Forever Means -Yoongi

I haven't slept in days, although I wanted to, so bad. It is time I admit. I have a problem. There is no need for a visit to the doctor because I fear of being put into an asylum with all the people who completly lost it. I'm not even sure about my level of insanity to be honest. But I know I could be put into the asylum. Not for not being able to sleep...

But because of the hallucinations, that won't leave me alone.

I beg the voices in my head to leave but they just laugh and make a mockery of me.

This one in particular, he said his name was Yoongi.
***
"Is someone there?" I flicked the light switch. My doubts came to an end when I saw the room which I thought I saw someone in, empty. That's odd. I could've swore I heard a voi...

"Missed me?" A voice breathed through my hair, sending shivers throughout the surface of my skin.

"Yoongi? Is that you?" My weak voice quaked from lack of sleep.

"Were you expecting someone else babe?" He back hugged me and twirled my fingertips.

"Yoongi!? I thought I told you to leave me alone! You make me look crazy when people see me talking to no one." I screamed at him, on my breaking point, recalling all the people I've scared away when they saw me talking to 'myself'.

"You are crazy Y/N. Accept it. You don't need people, when you have me. You don't have to be afraid of an asylum. I'll be with you forever. Is that not enough sweetheart?". You are crazy Y/N. Is something I will never accept. I will not give up the power that I hold over my mind, for a hallucination.

"For the last time Yoongi. Go away. You're not even real." A tear managed to get away, Revealing a major sign of weakness.

His eyes grew narrower, and casted a shadow, making the dark circles under his eyes grow a few shades darker. I shut my eyes, ignoring the dominant look he was casting over my figure, and tried to focus on something other than him.

The feeling of his presence was still there. I thought if I ignored him he would leave but in fact it was quite the opposite.

My eyes was still tightly shut when I felt a grip on both my wrists, so tightly, I felt my blood flow stop. The veins in my hands all turned a dark purple. Is this a hallucination? I don't know.

He dared to hover his bloodless chapped lips over mine, giving me the sensation of his ice cold breath mixing with my warmth.

"I'll show you I'm real."

WWYD?

|Comment and Vote ;)

|
Comment and Vote ;)