~My bestie's favor -Taehyung

"Hey beautiful."

"What do you need Taehyung?" My bestie wants my to do him yet another favor.

"I wasn't going to ask for... actually yes... Yes I need something. You remember that party I told everyone about? At my house?".

"Yes?" Why is he stalling?

"Well my parents are kinda... back in town and they are staying at my house so... I need to change the location... Okay. Let me get to the point. Can I use your house?" He asked bluntly.

My eyes widened at his request. Is he serious. I was still waiting for him to say that he's joking but his seriousness was too much.
"Of course not. How would you even think I would say yes to that?".
I walked straight pass him to somewhere that he wasn't.

I heard his footsteps bustling towards me. Oh no. Can he stop. "Y/N."

If I ignore him probably he'll leave.

"Y/N. Y/N. Y/N. Y/N.Y/N" He's like a mustard stain on a white T-shirt. He.won't.leave.me.alone...

"NO means NO okay?!".

He whimpered at my sudden change in tone.

"Okay." He calmly accepted my decision.

'Okay?' That was it. Normally Taehyung doesn't stop until he has things his way.

Oh well.

***
Today was so stressful. Especially as I had to work on a project until 7:00 pm in school. I can't wait to just go home and take a hot bath.

I was about a few houses away from my own when I noticed all these teenagers around my age (19) roaming the streets, heading to the the direction of my house.

I've never seen these people in my neighborhood before.

The faint sound of music could suddenly be heard through my car windows. Oh someone's having a party.

The houses that passed by seemed normal. I couldn't understand where the music was coming from. But the volume escalated the closer I got to my house...

I drove past the lot of trees that blocked the view of my house and...

Wait...

What the...

The music was coming from my house.

I put two and two together. Taehyung is my best friend who also has a key to my house, who wanted to have a party. Who isn't good at obeying instructions.

I barged in the door to my house to be greeted by the blast of music and sweaty teenagers dancing on top of my furniture.

And Taehyung, jumping on my sofa with two girls around his neck and a beer cup in his hand.

"Hey Y/N. You finally showed up."
He grinned.

WWYD?