Step by step she will break (part three)

Start from the beginning

(Back to you)
I was able to talk but when Destiny found that out she covered my mouth with tape. I still cannot move my body and Destiny tied me back to the chair and kept me there.

"Let's kill Bendy shall we?" I hear Destiny say "Mmmmmm!" I say in response as I shook my head "Don't worry when he's gone I will be able to teach you obedience" Destiny said and I started struggling in my chair "Don't worry n/n once he is gone you will slowly learn to love me" Destiny said and I looked up to hear footsteps "He is here already? Fine with me and there are more with him" Destiny said as she left me in the room and she hide behind the door leaving it open.

"Y/n!" Bendy yelled as he ran into the room to see me tied to the chair and he ran up to me in his human form. 'This is even worse! Bendy is more vulnerable in this form' As he looked at me and ripped the tape off my mouth "Bendy! You have to go now!" I yell at him "What are you talking about toots?" Bendy asked me and his eyes widened in fear as he looked down to his stomach to see that something stabbed through it as I watched him cough up ink and fell to the floor "Bendy!" I yelled as tears rolled down my cheeks "Oh my god y/n!" Rosie yelled as she ran into the room with Henry, Boris and Dylan and some other man that I didn't know or wasn't really thinking about.

"Bendy! Can you hear me?!" I yelled as I had the demon in my hands that was losing ink "How about you just let him die?" Destiny said as she came from behind the door and throwing the ink stained knife on the ground "Stay away from y/n!" Rosie asked as her and Dylan protected me from the crazy yandere girl "So, I will have to kill you too? So be it" Destiny said a she took another knife out her boot and lunged at Rosie and Dylan "Is he breathing y/n?" Boris asked as he ran towards you with the demon in your hands " I think so. He can hardly breathe" I say with tears running down my face.

"Dylan!" Joey yelled as Dylan fell to his knees holding his chest and Rosie standing in front of Dylan. 'Is that uncle Joey? Did bendy bring him back to life? Not the time to be worrying about this!!'

"Destiny stop this" I hear Henry yelled still not taking my eyes off the demon in my heads "You don't understand! Me and y/n was meant for each other" Destiny said "She doesn't want this" Henry said "You're hurting her friends" Henry said "Like I said father! You don't understand" Destiny said and something I felt in me snapped and I gave the demon to Boris and walked up close to Destiny and she turned to look at me "You finally gave in?" Destiny asked me and I looked up at her with red glowing eyes and ink surrounded me and if any of you forgot I have a ink form.

"He doesn't understand Destiny?" I repeat her words and she looked at me as I stepped closer to her "What he does understand is that you crazy yandere bitch kidnapped me and kill my boyfriend!" I said saying the last few words in a demonic voice "You've been obsessed over me since I were 5 years old! You made me think you had control over me until Bendy, the one I actually love made me realize That I make my own decisions" I say as I summoned ink and it wrapped around Destiny and she struggles to breath and I smiled evily at the girl as I closed my hand into a fist and closed it tightly as the grip on Destiny in the ink grew too. "Maybe I should kill you?" I asked tilting my head slowly still smiling "Then you will see what happens when you mess with my toons" I say "Y-your hurting me y/n" Destiny said as her struggle to breath increased "I'm hurting you!? Ha! You've been hurting me for the longest time. I will love to return the favor" I say as tighten my grip on her and she screamed in pain "You killed my boyfriend..." I kept mumbling to myself 'Kill her kill her. It's the right thing to do' I hear voices in my head kept telling me and I was happy to obey the order just to see her head roll onto the ground "Don't kill her!" I hear Rosie yell and I snapped my head to look at her "It's not wroth it" Rosie said.

'Think about it. She kidnapped you and Bendy and made you fear for your own life. Kill her y/n and you and your family will live happily ever after' "She killed him" I repeated again "You don't have to take a life y/n. It's not wroth it. It never was" Joey told me and I kept my eyes on Destiny "You killed Boris. So if I killed her nobody especially not even you can be mad because you was in the same boat as me" I say smiling "Bendy is not dead" Rosie said "What?" "You said it yourself y/n. If he's still breathing than he's not dead" Boris said "Y-y/n" I hear Bendy say as I looked over to face him "I-it's okay. You don't have to do it" Bendy told me "Bendy please. Just let me kill her" I say facing back towards her "Toots. You know after you do this you won't be able to live with yourself" Bendy and I shook my head 'Don't listen to him. He's just trying to hide the pain. You know it's there you can be happy knowing that you got rid of the person for your suffering and tourture growing up' The voice kept trying to convince me to do it but something was keeping me from doing what I felt was right.

"How will you feel if Henry knows that his friend's niece killed his daughter?" Rosie asked me and I looked at her as my eyes went from the dark and evil red color to my original (e/c) eyes "Kill her" I kept repeating in my mind "Please y/n" Bendy said to me "She can't live. She needs to pay for what she done" I say turning back to Destiny who was about to take her last breath "No y/n. She will get better she won't do anything like this anymore to anyone" Rosie said "My mom will take her" Rosie said "She's right y/n. Even though I sorta can't stand the thought of my daughter leaving me it does make me sad but she will get help" Henry said and lossened my grip in my hand as let my hand fall to my side and the ink that surrounded Destiny disappeared dropping her on the ground and I felt light headed and dropped to my knees as Joey and Henry try to see that Destiny was okay and Rosie and Dylan ran to my side while Boris stayed back holding Bendy who suddenly dropped to the ground and landed on the his feet and walked towards me "y/n! Can you hear me?" I hear someone ask me and I just fell forward and just fell into a deep state of deep sleep.

(Joey pov at least it's not bad or evil this time😌😌😌)
We took Y/n back to house and Bendy was caring for her but we should have him in bed too but he says that he is fine so I just took his word for it. Rosie's mother took Destiny to the hospital and then she will get help Henry is a little sad but he said this is a good choice to make for her and make sure that she is gonna be okay in the future.

"Bendy, you sure you are okay?" I asked the demon as he came downstairs for the fifth time checking on y/n "Yes. I am ink I can heal myself" Bendy told me "But you was human when you got stabbed. Are you sure you don't hurt?" I asked him "I know my body Joey. I will be okay" Bendy told me "Okay" I was all I managed to say.

(Your pov)
I just sat there staring at the ceiling. I know that the others are not mad at me for doing that to Destiny but I feel bad. Bendy was right. If I would had killed her than I wouldn't be able to live with myself and even if I didn't kill her I still feel bad. Yes, she kidnapped me and was stalking me most of my life but I knew she was feeling the pain that I felt when she had me in that tpye of fearing situations the last few days.

'All I want is for the day to go happily without any problems with me or my family'

____________________________________
That's the chapter!!!! I feel pretty good about this but it's not about me it's about how you my lovely readers think about it 😋😋😋
And I can't wait until you guys tell me what you guys think about this chapter♥️♥️♥️

I think I will do a new get to know the character before my new chapter so you should be expecting that

That's all for now

Miri out🖤🖤🖤