2. Eight Years Later.

Start from the beginning

"Found some more of your stuff in the attic, Mom said to bring it here." Roan said, tapping the box.

"Thanks. And how many times have I told you stop slamming the door! My neighbours already hate me." Clarke groaned.

"It's cause they're old." Roan smirked.

"Idiot." Clarke rolled her eyes. "So what are you all doing?"

"Well, I came to drop off your crap, Lincoln was being girl and said he missed you, and this is Finn, he works with us at the garage." Roan said, sitting down at the island counter.

"Aww, I missed you too Linc." Clarke said, walking over to hug Lincoln. "And it's a pleasure to meet you Finn."

"You too." Finn smiled.

"So Where's Bell?" Lincoln asked.

"Shower. He's been feeling sorry for himself all day." Clarke smirked.

"I knew it! He got drunk last night didn't he?" Roan grinned.

"Drunk? I had to carry him home!" Clarke chuckled.

"Does he ever go home?" Lincoln asked.

Before Clarke could respond, Bellamy walked into the room. He wore a pair of shorts and black t-shirt. His hair was still wet from his shower.

"Speak of the devil." Roan sniggered.

"Can't stay away from me can you bro?" Bellamy teased.

"More like you can't stay away from Clarke. When are you guys going to stop denying your undying love for each other." Lincoln smirked.

"You still on that? She's my best friend dude, it's not happening." Bellamy rolled his eyes.

"Just get on with it and fu..."

"NO! None of that thank you!" Roan interrupted. "That's my sister!"

"There's way too much testosterone in my apartment right now." Clarke rolled her eyes and pulled a bottle of water out the fridge.

Finn stood awkwardly in the kitchen, a little way from everyone else. He felt out of place here. These people had known each other for years and obviously felt comfortable around each other. Whereas Finn had known Roan, Lincoln and Bellamy for all of five days. His eyes kept glancing over to Clarke. She was beautiful. Her long blonde hair flowed freely down her back. Her bright blue eyes had a kind of sparkle that made him feel warm inside. At first he assumed that she and Bellamy were a couple, but after the previous conversation he was intrigued to find out this was not the case.

This made him wonder if Clarke was single.

"Hey Clarke, you working tonight?" Roan asked, opening the cupboard doors to find some food.

"No, just got off my shift." Clarke replied as she looked through the contents of the box sitting on her counter.

"Can we hang here instead?" Roan asked.

"Why?" Clarke groaned.

"Well we're all here now, Bellamy practically lives here, Octavia can come over." Lincoln waggled his eyebrows playfully.

Bellamy gave Lincoln a warning look and Finn couldn't help but wonder if this Octavia was Bellamy's girlfriend.

"Alright then, get everyone here, I've got something to tell you all anyway." Clarke shrugged.

"Wait, you have news and I don't know about it yet? Some best friend you are!" Bellamy said, acting hurt.

"I want to tell everyone together, stop whining." Clarke said, swatting his chest lightly.