Not Another Lost Friend

(Katie and Kelly's mates in wolf form above)

It was a beautiful knife! I couldn't believe dad got me this. "Thank you so much dad." I tell him with a smile. He smiles and says your welcome.

(Let's skip ahead a few days to when school starts again)

Of course I can't choose what to wear. I eventually decided to wear a nice pair of jeans and a red shirt. I made sure I had all of my stuff for school in my bag before I left.

Once I got to school I noticed Hunter wasn't there to yell at me about what happened. Of course Kelly could talk to me know! Hurray!

Kelly approached me and screamed. "How could you? You bitch." "What are you talking about?" I ask innocently. "You know exactly what I'm talking about don't try to act so innocent. You know what you did." She snarled.

"What he attacked me." I replied calmly. "Well bitch now he's in the hospital because of you." She said shoving me in my locker.

"Can you see what he did to me?!" I ask. "He broke my arm the bone was fucking poking through my skin and he tried to strangle me to death!" I yelled. Okay now I've lost my cool.

"Well I wish he did kill you!" Kelly screamed. Ouch that hurt. "Well ya know what? Remember that bet we made when we where eleven." I asked. "Yeah I remember, but which one we made two."

She replied. "The one about killing me." I said.
"Oh yeah how you bet that werewolves would kill you after you turned eighteen and I bet they'd kill you before eighteen." She replied with a smirk.

"Yeah that one. Well once I turn eighteen I'm joining the Marines and once I'm killed you will realize what you have done to your only best friend." I said. Was I actually gonna join the Marines? No I don't plan on joining.

"Yeah well I hope you die a slow and painful death then I can dance on your grave for hurting my mate! She said with a smirk. "This isn't the real Kelly this is the mate bond talking." Subconscious said.

"I know but that doesn't mean it still doesn't hurt." I told my subconscious.

Kelly then slapped me across the face. Oh wrong move Kelly your gonna regret that. She then went and tried to punch me I grabbed her fist and twisted it backwards.Then I let go I didn't want to hurt her to bad.

She glared at me. "Wrong move Kelly. You've made a powerful enemy." I snarl. "You powerful? Ha don't make me laugh." Kelly snorted.

I walked away but not before grabbing my stuff from my locker. I entered my first class and the rest of the day went by in a blur.

"Hurray school is finally over!" I told Katie. Then a loud "MINE!" was growled. I immediately backed away from Katie as he stalked over to her. Then nasty he kissed her.

I heard him tell Katie his name was Gavin and Katie tell him her name. Then they started walking over to me.

"Gavin this is..." Katie started but I interrupted her. Gavin growled at me sense I interrupted Katie. "Nathan." I said. I extended my hand for him to shake it. He took it and then I yanked him down to my level.

"Hurt Katie and believe me you'll regret ever meeting me." I said before releasing his hand. "I wouldn't ever dream of hurting her." Gavin said. I looked into his eyes quickly to see if he was lying and he wasn't after that I quickly looked away.

I didn't want to challenge him today. He seemed happy that I didn't challenge him. "Well I gotta go have fun love birds don't do anything nasty in public." I tease them. Katie blushes while Gavin looks at the ground.