Alternate Ending Pt.3

Shout out to @DjfoxE for keeping me inspired to keep writing.

Three Days Later

I'm being flown back to the US in a private jet. I didn't even get a goodbye from the boys when I left and I couldn't take Captain with me.

The jet is empty besides the pilot and I. And I can't stop myself from being consumed by the events that happened to me. I've lost it all.

"Ms. RiverStone, we will be landing at Greenwood Manor is five minutes." Great onto the next hell. "Maybe it won't be so bad?" Adira offers. "Adira, I have to live with them long enough to learn their full names. Their middle names aren't open for the public to know." It's gonna take forever to reject them.

The private jet lands and I'm escorted out by the pilot. As soon as we are on the ground he scrambles off and I'm met with two twins walking from the manor to me.

"Mate!" One breaks into a run. "MINE." The other growls behind him. Before I know what to do they're both on me, hugging me and sniffing my hair. Fucking creepy werewolves. They automatically let me go as if I burned them.

"We're sorry, we didn't mean to be creepy. We're just so excited to finally have you with us." The one in a blue shirt explains. But how did they know what I was thinking?

"We know what you're thinking because our wolves can read your thoughts." I gape at the one in red's words. I'm doomed.

"Now come on mate, let's get you inside and in something more comfortable." The one in blue takes me bag from me. "Follow us." Red says as he loops his arm with mine and practically drags me to the manor.

They drag me through the manor so quickly I don't have time to know where we're going.

"This is our room." Blue says as he gestures with his free hand to a huge door. "Ladies first." Red bows as he opens the door.

I walk in and am automatically disgusted. It reeks of dirty dog in here and the room itself is decorated so richly.

Blue throws my bag on the bed and starts going through it. "What the hell are you doing?" I shout at him while charging forward. Red grabs my arm, holding me back.

"Looking through your stuff. I have to make sure everything you have in there was approved by my wolf and I." He says.

"While Thorin does that, I'll show you your closet." Red leads me to a door and opens it. Inside is all kinds of fancy dresses and designer clothing. The total opposite of what I wear.

"I'll pick you out something to wear." Red goes into the room and vanishes in the clothing. He comes out a moment later with short blue shorts and a see through pink shirt. No way in hell am I wearing that.

"Thorn, be civil with our mate. Don't make her wear that." Thorin doesn't even have to look to know what Thorn wants me to wear is terrible. His wolf must've been reading my thoughts.

"Fine, I'll pick something better." Thorn vanishes back into the closet and a few seconds later he returns with bright pink leggings and a dark blue t-shirt. That pink is terrible but this outfit is much better than the last one.

I take it from him and check the sizes. They're exactly my size. "I'm gonna change, get out." I usher him out of the closet and shut the door behind him.

I slowly strip out of my training clothes and it feels like I'm losing a piece of myself. I put the ugly outfit on and walked back out to my personal hell.

I receive wolf whistles that make my skin crawl. "You look beautiful." Thorin says when he looks up from my bag. A part of me wants to blush at his words, but a greater part of me doesn't. I don't say a word and just stand there, glaring at them.