Alternate Ending Pt.5

1 Week Later

Those stupid wolves are dragging me to some stupid damn meeting. And that those damn twins are making me wear this terrible dress. The only plus side with this dress is that it has a pocket I can stick my knife in. But otherwise it's terrible!

 But otherwise it's terrible!

"Nate hurry up. We can't be late!" Thorin yells from outside of the closet. "I am not wearing this dress." I holler back. "You don't have a choice." Thorn responds. "Make me." I growl back.

"We'll come in there and put that dress on you if we have to." I bite back a nasty response and put the damned dress on.

I come out and look at them with hate. "Wow, you look beautiful." Thorin drools. Thorn on the other hand just looks at me with lust.

"You said we can't be late, let's go." My words break them out of their lust filled spell and they usher me out of the room.

The car ride to this meeting place is filled with the twins constantly complimenting me and trying to place kisses on my neck. Yuck!

"You try kissing my neck one more time and I swear to God I will slit your throat." I growl at Thorin. "She's hot when she says that." Thorn mutters. I shoot him a glare.

The rest of the car ride they try no more funny business, thankfully. Once we get to the meeting place, which is what looks like a fancy grand hall, the boys each wrap an elbow through mine.

"My lady." The doorman bows. "Your highnesses." The doorman stays bowed until we all go through the door.

I already don't like werewolf high society.

The twins escort me through the grand hall and to a big meeting room with a circular table in the middle.

As soon as we enter the room the people sitting at the table rise and bow. "You may sit now." At once they all sit and we advance.

We walk towards three empty chairs and Thorn pulls the middle seat out for me. I sit down and he pushes me in.

Whispers run around the table, all asking about me. "Silence." Thorin commands and the table chatter stops.

"You are all our trusted advisors and alphas. This is why you all are the first to know that we have found our mate." Thorn places his hand on my shoulder as he announces the end of my world.

"Her name is Nathaniel RiverStone." Thorin adds while also placing a hand on my shoulder. All at once the advisors and alphas start asking me questions.

"Thorin Xavier Bolton! Thorn Pierce Bolton!" A voice yells from behind us. The twins let go of me and whirl around.

"When were you two going to tell me that you found your mate?" A crotchety old lady walks towards us, well limps towards us, while leaning on her cane.

"Grandma we were going to tell you later today." "Mhm hmm. You weren't going to tell me, don't lie to me child." She scolds Thorn.
I already like this lady.