5

Hennessy Lee❣️

Hennessy Lee❣️

Me and Draco was at the fair walking around and playing games. Regular things you do at the fair. Surprisingly Three and Kentrell let us out. But only because they was going to meet us here later with everybody else.

"I want some of dat'." Draco pointed at some cotton candy.

"Alright. Let's go get some then." I grabbed his hand and walked over towards the small truck.

"Hey can I buy some cotton candy." I slightly smiled at the young man who was in the middle of making some more.

"Oh yeah sure." He immediately stopped and walked towards me looking me up and down licking his lips.

"Which one you want?" I looked down at Draco as he sucked on his index finger.

"Da' blue one." He smiled taking his finger out of his mouth.

"Uh can I get a blue one and pink one." I told him.

He nodded his head handing it to me. I gave one to Draco before pulling out the money Kentrell gave me for cleaning up his house. I gave the man two dollars before walking away taking a bite of my cotton candy and holding hands with Draco.

Once we got finish eating our candy Draco wanted to ride a couple of rides. I watched him screamed with another adorable little girl as the ride went up then went back down. When he got off he ran towards me or so I thought. He ran straight pass me. I quickly turned around to see him hugging Kentrell.

Three, Kendell, Boomer, Ben, Kd and some girl stood behind Kentrell goofing around. I walked in their direction to greet them.

"What's up friend." Kd hugged me tightly.

I laughed as he let me go and pulled out his phone. "Look at my sexy friend." He pointed the camera at me and I struck a couple of poses before laughing covering my mouth.

"I like your dress." The girl spoke up looking me up and down giving me a fake smile. I could tell she already didn't like me with her hating ass.

"Thanks." I flashed her a smile back.

"Oh Hennessy this is Candice, Candice this is Three cousin Hennessy." Ben said as we began to walk in a group.

"But you can call me Candy though." I heard her say behind me.

"Oh." I mumbled not really caring.

Draco came up beside me and grabbed my hand as Kentrell held his other.

"Aww aren't they so cute. I didn't know she had a son." She said loudly making Ben sigh.

"Because I don't." I turned around just in time to see her mugging me but when she saw me looking at her she quickly gave me a smile.

"Just ignore ha'." Kentrell mumbled to me but I ignored him.

"Ben control your bitch." I stopped and turned back around facing them. Kd and Boomer starting snickering while Three looked at me in shock.

"So you just going to let her call me out my name?" She gasped pointing at me.

"I mean- you not really even my girl." He shrugged his shoulders.

"What?" She looked taken back.

"He meant to say you're a hoe." I smiled at her.

"Or just a quick fuck." Boomer added.

"Is this true." She looked over at Ben waiting on him to answer. He just stared at her before nodding his head yes. She slapped him across his face making spit fly out his mouth before stomping off.

"Ion even know why you brung dat trifling ass guh' hea'." Kentrell shook his head as we continued walking.

"I didn't. She just popped up." Ben responded back rubbing his face.

"Damn she slapped the black off of you." Boomer stared getting all in his face, "This nigga lighter then Three now."

"You childish." Kd shook his head as we all laughed.

"Fuck y'all." Ben said before walking off somewhere else.

"Man y'all gone' stop cursing around my son." Kentrell smacked his lips looking down at Draco.

"Shut up. You even curse around him." Three rolled his eyes as we walked towards a food truck.

"So." He shrugged his shoulders before ordering him some nachos and Draco a funnel cake.

I waited for everyone to buy something before I walked to another truck to order something. "Uh can I get a-"

"There go that bitch!" Somebody yelled before I heard gun shots.

BOOM! BOOM! BOOM!

I fucked up this chapter foreal but oh well🤷🏽‍♀️

What grade are you going to if you're still in school?

I'm going to first grade💀