7

Hennessy Lee❣️

"Wake yo ass up." I felt cold water splash on my face making me instantly sit up. I wiped my face opening my eyes to see the same woman from the hospital and a muscular ass man.

"What the hell." I muttered to my self looking around to see we're in a bedroom.

"Hennessy." The muscular man said my name slowly licking his lips looking me up and down.

I didn't say anything and continued to stare at them both. "Now that we got you here why won't we have a little fun." He unzipped his pants walking towards me. I immediately got up racing towards the door but somebody yanked me back by my hair.

"You're not going anywhere." The same nurse said dragging me back. Everytime I tried to get up she'll push me back down. Once she got to the bed the muscular man head ass picked me up and slammed me on the bed. He knocked all the wind out of me.

"You may leave now." He told the fake ass nurse. She nodded her head before walking out the door. He slid off his pants along with his boxers pulling out his dick. His dick wasn't that big but it was small either.

He crawled on the bed making me crawl backwards. This nigga trying to rape me. I grabbed my leg pulling me towards him. I punched him as hard as I can on his big ass muscle head causing him to groan.

He looked up at me before slapping me across my face. I couldn't feel my face. That bitch was numb as hell.

I kicked him where the sun doesn't shine before hopping out of the bed. I looked around the room to try to find something to hit him with but tell room was damn near empty. My eyes landed on the lamp making me smirk. I ran towards it before picking it up smashing it on his head. He immediately passed out on the bed but I wasn't done with him.

I picked up his pants off of the floor and dug in his pockets. A pulled out a knife and opened it all the way. I ran my finger along the knife while walking towards him. I flipped him over causing him to fall off the bed. He landed on his back making it even more easier for me.

I bent down towards his dick that was up in the air. I shook my head in disgust by just looking at it. I closed my eyes before swinging my arm hearing something roll on the floor. I opened my eyes to see his dick rolling on the floor.

He was jumping up and down as blood squirted everywhere. I raised my hand up then bringing it back down with full force stabbing him dead in his eye.

"That's what you get for trying to rape me with yo' bitch ass." I mumbled standing back up. I walked out the door to see the same fake ass nurse sitting down with her back facing me.

I quietly grabbed the gun that was openly on the table and aimed it at her head.

"Bitch." I mumbled shooting her twice. I watched her body fall on the ground with a puddle of blood forming around her.

I walked out the front door thinking how I'm going to get home. I looked around trying to see if I recognize anything. A car was coming in my direction so I jumped in the middle of the road making the car come to a halt.

"Oh my gosh. Are you ok?!" The girl yelled getting out of the car.

I nodded my head walking towards her," Please take me home. I'm lost."

"Yeah get in." She nodded her head getting in herself. I ran around the car getting in the passenger side.

After I told her where to drop me off at I was walking down the long road to Threes house. Three told me to never give anybody the address of your house especially if you don't know them.

I felt something wet on my stomach making me look down. The gown I was wearing was covered in blood. I sighed making sure nobody was around before lifting my gown to see my bandages was covered in blood too.

I fixed my gown and continued walking to the house. Once I walked up the long drive way. I pulled out one of the bricks out of the house and got the key we had hidden in there. I placed the brick back before unlocking the door walking in.

"Fuck." I mumbled as everything started to spin again. As I tried to walk I saw a trail of blood following me.

"Three!" I yelled trying to see if he was in here but I got no reply. Things started to get even more dizzy making me lean against the wall for support. I think I'm loosing too much blood.

I pressed down on my wounds to try to make the blood stop oozing out. I pulled my hands away when it started to hurt. I began to slide down the wall until everything went black.

Go check out my newest NBA Youngboy book called Kidnapped please🙃

Do you think in 2020 we all will die?

I need some friends since all of my other friends are dead💸

Wanna be friends 💀